Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What’s a song that always lifts your mood? 🎵

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe January 30th, 2024

Music that bliss your ear is ?

248
User Profile: AveryDalia2799
AveryDalia2799 February 17th, 2024

Dil ibadaat... ❤

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 17th, 2024

@AveryDalia2799.  I was waiting for a Indian song thx for giving a song close to your heart that belongs to your nation 🙃 you should try -Dil sambhal ja zara 🧁

load more
User Profile: YourShouder03
YourShouder03 February 17th, 2024

Anything Lana del ray :)

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 18th, 2024

@YourShouder03

User Profile: Callmemav
Callmemav April 3rd, 2024

@YourShouder03

The queen 

load more
User Profile: peterparker55
peterparker55 February 17th, 2024

What A Beautiful Name - Hillsong Worship


👆 gives me hope and heals my soul

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 18th, 2024

@peterparker55 Thx for suggestion🙃s 😁

load more
User Profile: AnabellaJR
AnabellaJR February 18th, 2024

This is what space feels like, This is what autumn feels like - JVKE

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 18th, 2024

@AnabellaJR

User Profile: Angelswish
Angelswish February 18th, 2024

@AnabellaJR I really love all of them !you have very well taste I must say that 💗 specially (this is what winter 🥶❄️ people like is my new favourite 🎵💎🥶❄️

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 18th, 2024

@Angelswish

load more
User Profile: Callmemav
Callmemav April 3rd, 2024

@AnabellaJR 

Great choice 

load more
User Profile: Countrygirl095
Countrygirl095 February 18th, 2024

@BelovedMe I think for me it's Austin by Blake Shelton because that's helping me through a lot in my life with cerebral palsy

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 19th, 2024

@StompingOnCP Good choice 😍 

load more
User Profile: ViewScenic09
ViewScenic09 February 18th, 2024

@Belovedme

Snap - Rythm is a Dancer 

User Profile: fairmindedMelon5398
fairmindedMelon5398 February 18th, 2024

@BelovedMe

Nothing can beat Daisy by Arden Jones!

1 reply
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 19th, 2024

@fairmindedMelon5398

load more
User Profile: DeviSingh
DeviSingh February 19th, 2024

@BelovedMe nimbuda nimbuda 😂

3 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 19th, 2024

@DeviSingh Great suggestion 😃😅

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 February 21st, 2024

@DeviSingh

Have you ever listened to this one?? The movie (Dangal) was FIRE!!! And this song is epic <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMfvlh0tjyo

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 February 21st, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425

 

load more
load more
User Profile: Countrygirl095
Countrygirl095 February 19th, 2024

@BelovedMe Austin by Blake Shelton has to be mine, because that song has reminded me to never give up

8 replies
User Profile: EmmyMarie06
EmmyMarie06 February 19th, 2024

@StompingOnCP   omggg thats such a good song. good to know theres still people who likes 90's country still. XD

7 replies
User Profile: Countrygirl095
Countrygirl095 February 19th, 2024

@EmmyMarie06 yes, it is a good song and I have my own country Radio show called ties country rewind where I talk about music from the 90s and I play them for an hour once a month on an Internet radio station and I'm also publish author and Amazon best selling and most of my books take place in the 90s and early 2000

1 reply
User Profile: EmmyMarie06
EmmyMarie06 February 19th, 2024

@StompingOnCP    thats absolutely inspirational. 90's country is my all time most favorite kind of music, let alone country. (grunge country like tyler childers, christ stapelton, ryan bingam is close second) i would totally be down to listen to you talk on your radio show! 

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 February 21st, 2024

@EmmyMarie06

Must interrupt this convo to say 90s COUNTRY IS THE BEST <3!!!!!

<3

4 replies
User Profile: EmmyMarie06
EmmyMarie06 February 21st, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425       THANK YOUUUUU whos some of your favorite country artists?


3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 February 22nd, 2024

@EmmyMarie06

Hmmm... Some I like are Alan Jackson, Dixie Chicks, Alabama, etc. I mostly prefer specific songs and don't pay attention to the artists XD

2 replies
User Profile: EmmyMarie06
EmmyMarie06 February 22nd, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425      instant respect. most of the time i also focous on specific songs but when it comes to artists like tracy lawrenc, keith whitley, george straight, cody johnson exc then its the artist for me lol. 

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 February 22nd, 2024

I never heard of most of those lol

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: oursafespace07
oursafespace07 February 20th, 2024

Any song by fiji blue

8 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 20th, 2024

@oursafespace07 Here it is 👇👇👇

7 replies
User Profile: oursafespace07
oursafespace07 February 20th, 2024

I don't understand,am i dumb

6 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 20th, 2024

@oursafespace07 Sorry! I don't mean to insult you 🥺! extremely 😞 sorry 😔

5 replies
User Profile: oursafespace07
oursafespace07 February 20th, 2024

Oh no,its totally fine

I was just trying to understand what you wrote in the reply

4 replies
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 20th, 2024

@oursafespace07 Actually I wrote here it is 👇 an present link of song

2 replies
User Profile: oursafespace07
oursafespace07 February 21st, 2024

Yeah that's what I thought but there weren't a link,that is why I got confused.

1 reply
User Profile: oursafespace07
oursafespace07 February 21st, 2024

Anyways what is your favourite song?

load more
load more
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP February 21st, 2024

@oursafespace07 this is my Indian Song 🌆


load more
load more
load more
load more
load more