Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's something you're terribly bad at but still enjoy?

User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie November 27th, 2025

cooking-viralhog.gif

142
User Profile: lovingTree8581
lovingTree8581 December 5th, 2025

Math lol

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP December 6th, 2025

@lovingTree8581

thats-hard-its-difficult.gif

load more
User Profile: practicalCurrent2050
practicalCurrent2050 December 6th, 2025

Chess

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP December 6th, 2025

@practicalCurrent2050 Being terrible at chess is also a compliment. It means one knows how to play at least🙌😂

load more
User Profile: practicalCurrent2050
practicalCurrent2050 December 6th, 2025

Chess

User Profile: ZinniaB
ZinniaB December 6th, 2025

I don’t have an athletic bone in my body but I complained about all the kids not getting to play every game in flag football like we promised them they would. The coordinator said “well then become a coach.” I had so much fun doing that & with help from my dad, I was a super coach & we came in 2nd the first year & 1st the second year. What was best was my son saw me doing it & the boys on my team were so good (except my little peanut & one other tiny guy) that fighting families even came together to see them. I mean amazing. Not because of me-just born that way. Such a blast! Most fun. Try things you don’t know you can do with your kids. They will love it, be proud of you & so will you.

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP December 7th, 2025

@ZinniaB Aahh that’s actually soo wholesome.. from ‘not athletic’ to super coach is the kind of plot twist no one would ever expect🙌

wow-oh-my.gif

load more
User Profile: Calmingcat13
Calmingcat13 December 6th, 2025

Speaking to new people in real life😭

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP December 7th, 2025

@Calmingcat13 Me too.. I just wait for the other person to speak first, so I can prove I’m not as shy as I look😂

load more
User Profile: breanac19
breanac19 December 7th, 2025

@MeilleureAmie crocheting 

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP December 8th, 2025

@breanac19 Yeahh it looks soo peaceful.. until you actually try it😶‍🌫️😅

load more