Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Which one quality you look for in a partner? (1 word only)

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty March 14th, 2025

For me, it's intelligence.

234
User Profile: turtels36
turtels36 March 30th, 2025

maturity

User Profile: Lonelyghostwithtoast
Lonelyghostwithtoast March 30th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty Definitely kindness 

User Profile: psychologyloverr
psychologyloverr March 30th, 2025

Empathy is in the first place for me! 🤍

User Profile: LDRvisions
LDRvisions March 30th, 2025

Honesty is most important.

User Profile: navyPerson9014
navyPerson9014 March 31st, 2025

@BlatantHonesty honesty

1 reply
User Profile: navyPerson9014
navyPerson9014 April 1st, 2025

@navyPerson9014 I guess I wouldn't know...in the words of matchbox 20...I don't know if I've ever been really loved by a hand that's touched me

load more
User Profile: Snor1ax
Snor1ax March 31st, 2025

@BlatantHonesty Respect. It leads to the rest. Without it there’s really nothing else inclhding no honesty, no compassion, no consideration, and most importantly no real love.




User Profile: solyellow
solyellow March 31st, 2025

loyalty

User Profile: indigoSailboat6168
indigoSailboat6168 March 31st, 2025

Emotional support and respect

User Profile: faithfulField329
faithfulField329 March 31st, 2025

@BlatantHonesty Affectonite 

User Profile: HappyHelper242
HappyHelper242 April 1st, 2025

I'd have to say I'm looking for emotional support and respect.

1 reply
User Profile: HappyHelper242
HappyHelper242 April 1st, 2025

@HappyHelper242 Oops, I just re-read the post and see it says ONE word, so I'd say respect.

load more