Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Which one quality you look for in a partner? (1 word only)

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty March 14th, 2025

For me, it's intelligence.

234
User Profile: lovelyMoment32
lovelyMoment32 March 14th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty caring and affectionate 

User Profile: warmheartedGrapefruit813
warmheartedGrapefruit813 March 14th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty understanding 

User Profile: ThornsDiscernment2001
ThornsDiscernment2001 March 14th, 2025

Genuine kindness

User Profile: jetmorph
jetmorph March 15th, 2025

i mean if beggars could be choosers, and i had to pick one it would be compassion. but realistically if one person would ever choose me they would probably have me





User Profile: GentleBear97
GentleBear97 March 15th, 2025

Authenticity

User Profile: Rafaela0509
Rafaela0509 March 15th, 2025

I don't know what's the word when someone is genuine, but for me is that :) cus its actually rare to find someone like this nowadays

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 March 15th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty for me it's sincerity and humour 🙂 and if they can bake a mean 🍰 I'm in 🤗

User Profile: LittleStarsOnTurtleShell
LittleStarsOnTurtleShell March 15th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty Cuteness (or Adorableness)

User Profile: AbigailMadden
AbigailMadden March 15th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty Loyalty. I refuse to be with someone who cheats or betrays my trust.

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 March 15th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

Intelligence as well.

However, after some experience I can say the most intelligent people aren't necessarily the most chivalrous. So, choose your partners wisely! 

1 reply
User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty OP March 15th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

they can be hard to deal with, I agree.

load more