Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Who has been the biggest inspiration in your life?

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty May 11th, 2025

Tell meee!!!

34
May 12th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

My Father. My greatest strength.

User Profile: twocozy
twocozy May 12th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty my mom! she endured so so much in her life and came out of it the strongest and smartest person i know

User Profile: Courageisthekey
Courageisthekey May 12th, 2025

Myself

No can be me

I cannot be someone

My problems are not as same others

My strengths and weakness are not same as others

My pace is not same as others

My progress is not same others

My progress is the new me Will inspire for Tommorow and forever

I inspire myself

User Profile: considerateYard1375
considerateYard1375 May 12th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty  A prophet : Joseph (From religion of Islam).

User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence May 13th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

That's a tough one. I've been really inspired by people in general. Existence can be tough, scary, lethal. Yet we do it.

I'll pick my best friend though. He stood by me in my darkest times, never ever lost faith, and even neglected himself for my benefit (much to my dismay). He's deeply in tune with his emotions and the frequencies of life, having wisdom well beyond reason. It's fascinating. I truly love him.

User Profile: S1lverMoonl1ght
S1lverMoonl1ght May 13th, 2025

 The one that inspires me the most is my Mom, this may be a common answer to many but for me it always the answer I present whether the question is about someone that inspires me, guided me, supported me and many more. All of that was done by my Mom. I never felt so lucky in my life to have a mom like her. As I grew up without my biological father by our side, she stood up and became both a mother and a father-figure for me. She inspires me to do better, to work harder and to strive for a better future, because in all the years that she guided me, I saw a woman who was determined, compassionate, diligent and spirited to not only help me, her daughter, but also her family as she had a lot of responsibilities to uphold since she is the oldest child. I hope to be on-par with her, her determination never failed to amaze me. That is why I am here taking a step in making my heart and mind strong and prepared for battles I may face in life.

User Profile: Siegren
Siegren May 13th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty my grandma was my best friend

User Profile: b0r1ngp3r50n
b0r1ngp3r50n May 13th, 2025

My teacher!!

User Profile: EmbraceofUnderstanding
EmbraceofUnderstanding May 13th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty well for me it's my own self

User Profile: rainpie
rainpie May 13th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty its sirius black , he is the best and almost has the same family conditions as me (not the killers part) i want to become brave and confident and have friends like him