@BlatantHonesty
My problems
I don't know honestly...I feel like my life has just begun, my inspiration as in for now are the people who've shared their life stories their struggles and everything they've been through and it gives me hope that I can be better and forgive myself for somethings i regret and take it as a lesson instead of a curse and overwhelming burden...
No one 😥
Believe it or not it was Martin mull who performed losers samba and eggs and dancing in the nude
All on YouTube
His lyrics were totally inspiring and real showing depth and experience far above his physical age
@BlatantHonesty my dad. hes done so much for me my entire life so far despite a lack of money. hes my favorite person and has inspired me to be who i am
@BlatantHonesty My parents and my siblings. My dad is diligent and driven. My mother is courageous and considerate, and my two siblings have the biggest hearts. ❤️
@BlatantHonesty Sam Harris, thanks to him i've done so much self growth in many different aspects of my life.
parents and friends bc I saw them grow
@BlatantHonesty Winning