Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write one poetic/cinematic line that describes your life.

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty March 5th, 2025

Show me your creative side. 💖

55
User Profile: Only1OfMe
Only1OfMe April 2nd, 2025

And still I rise....Maya Angelou

User Profile: 7Bear7
7Bear7 April 2nd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

"Listen… Everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist." -Madara Uchiha

User Profile: orangeAvocado2851
orangeAvocado2851 April 3rd, 2025

I no longer have the luxury of being sentimental.

User Profile: JMP19
JMP19 April 3rd, 2025

"I'm not seeking penance for what I've done, Father. I'm asking forgiveness... for what I'm about to do." - Matthew Murdock 

User Profile: bradleysrealwife
bradleysrealwife April 3rd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

We F**ked Up - The Hangover (2009)

describes enough

User Profile: DeltaVortex
DeltaVortex April 3rd, 2025

@bradleysrealwife funniest show ever

User Profile: bradleysrealwife
bradleysrealwife April 3rd, 2025

@DeltaVortex

ikr!!

load more
load more
User Profile: DeltaVortex
DeltaVortex April 3rd, 2025

I try to make people laugh so that i can forget about all of my flaws.

User Profile: Natsuki1507
Natsuki1507 April 3rd, 2025

@BlatantHonesty I've play these "game" from the education system before!