Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

get to know me :)

Hi!

My name is in my user name, He/Him, i'm in high school, I am a big nerd, animal lover (I have two cats, a ghost mantis and a California king snake) I love anime and manga, I have many hobbies if you wanna ask and i'm here to make friends and have a safe space :)

19
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 1 day ago

@Damieninyourwalls

Welcome to cups 🤗 🩷 

0YE3cErk.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Damieninyourwalls
Damieninyourwalls OP 8 hours ago

@Amanda84

Thank you!

load more
User Profile: mikerou
mikerou 23 hours ago

@Damieninyourwalls Dude omg u look so cool! Welcome to 7 cups, hope u get a good time here 😗Is it ok if i ask 2 be friends?

1 reply
User Profile: Damieninyourwalls
Damieninyourwalls OP 8 hours ago

@mikerou

Thank you! and yes I wanna be friends :D

load more
User Profile: ApplePie8587
ApplePie8587 20 hours ago

Hello Damieninyourwalls,

Welcome to our beautiful community. ♥️

Regards,

ApplePie8587.

1 reply
User Profile: Damieninyourwalls
Damieninyourwalls OP 8 hours ago

Thank you @ApplePie8587!


load more
User Profile: magicallyApricot9947
magicallyApricot9947 18 hours ago

@Damieninyourwalls Welcome Damien, hope you have a great time here. Anime is such a varied genre. What would you say is your favourite anime? (Or top 5 if it's too hard to pick)

1 reply
User Profile: Damieninyourwalls
Damieninyourwalls OP 8 hours ago

@magicallyApricot9947

HxH has a special place in my heart :)  

load more
User Profile: piplupp
piplupp 17 hours ago

What are your hobbies? And I like anime too

2 replies
User Profile: Damieninyourwalls
Damieninyourwalls OP 8 hours ago

@piplupp

I have a lot but I'd say art/crafting, cosplaying, collecting things (trinkets I find or buy) playing guitar, writing/reading and baking and cooking :) and I really like Gachiakuta right now and HxH, how about you?

1 reply
User Profile: piplupp
piplupp 7 hours ago

I like Bungo Stray dogs and vanitas no carte.

Death is note is also my favourite.

load more
load more
User Profile: SolaceBruno
SolaceBruno 16 hours ago

@Damieninyourwalls,

Welcome to 7 cups! i like manga too.

3 replies
User Profile: Damieninyourwalls
Damieninyourwalls OP 8 hours ago

@SolaceBruno

Thank you! what's your favorite manga right now? I love Bungo stray dogs a lot at the moment

2 replies
User Profile: SolaceBruno
SolaceBruno 8 hours ago

@Damieninyourwalls

Gintama: Yoshiwara in Flames. just love it!

1 reply
User Profile: Damieninyourwalls
Damieninyourwalls OP 8 hours ago

@SolaceBruno

I've been needing to check out that series! but i've heard really good things about it ^^

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: goldenSummer9462
goldenSummer9462 15 hours ago

Plz read the community section of grief and loss dated 20th Aug,2026 and give your suggestions below that thread itself.

Deeply appreciate

1 reply
User Profile: Damieninyourwalls
Damieninyourwalls OP 8 hours ago

@goldenSummer9462

I will :)


load more
User Profile: Little09
Little09 13 hours ago

@Damieninyourwalls Hello! And welcome! I am also an animal lover! I have 10 snakes, a Giant Asian Praying Mantis, and a Regal Jumping Spider! I’ll see you around!

img-2154_1790945770.jpeg

1 reply
User Profile: Damieninyourwalls
Damieninyourwalls OP 8 hours ago

@Little09

Omg that's amazing also luckyyy lol and I hope I'll see you around too!

load more