Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you met yourself as a stranger, what would you notice first?

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora May 21st, 2025

Would it be the way you carry yourself, the way you speak or the energy you give off? And what part of you would you hope to stand out? 

spider-man.gif

113
User Profile: shyKiwi9546
shyKiwi9546 June 5th, 2025

I think I would notice my fake smile, my energy doesn't match the facade I put on to hide my social anxiety..

3 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP June 17th, 2025

@shyKiwi9546 I hear you 💙 It's so hard to fake being okay, to fake a smile when the anxiety is crushing you from the inside. 

I really hope you find moments of peace and calm and that you get to share your genuine smile more often :) 

2 replies
User Profile: shyKiwi9546
shyKiwi9546 June 17th, 2025

I find myself in those moments lately. I'm starting to let go of my insecurities and enjoy every little thing I can.

Thank you for your kind wishes! ✨️💙🩵💙✨️

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP June 17th, 2025

@shyKiwi9546 🌼 that makes me so happy 🌼 

cheer-chibird.gif

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Cadbadger
Cadbadger June 5th, 2025

I try to be kinder to others than I am to myself. I tend to attract strangers and random conversations, so I lean in to it. It’s fun.

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP June 17th, 2025

@Cadbadger You're kinder to others than you are to yourself ^-^ Your heart is truly gentle. I hope you find people like you so that kindess is always abundant around you 💙

load more
User Profile: PhantomFaery
PhantomFaery June 7th, 2025

Naturally I'd notice the shy/antisocial kinda off to the side, but people tend to notice my kindness first, I over excerpt (i think that's the word) myself for everyone around me, I tend to help others before I even think about helping myself

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP June 17th, 2025

@PhantomFaery it's truly selfless to show such genuine kindness to others, but as you said, it can leave us feeling exhausted. 

I hope you find a balance where the kindness in your heart can be shared without leaving you empty handed. You're a sweet soul 💙

load more
User Profile: Alexander191
Alexander191 June 17th, 2025

Imagine there is a dude trying to avoid everyone and always fakecroll phone....its me

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP June 19th, 2025

@Alexander191 That's relatable ^^ People can be overwhelming. 

human-interaction-hide.gif

load more
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle June 17th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora
 I would notice how handsome and gregarious I am! Not really 🙄. Ummm, urmmm..... did i mention narcissistic. 🙁

2 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP June 19th, 2025

@IsayUncle No way, you totally are! So cool, friendly and kind 💙 I really hope you can see the amazing things about yourself the way I do.

you-are-the-coolest-alex.gif

1 reply
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle June 19th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora

Thank you. 😀

load more
load more
User Profile: LadyHooligan
LadyHooligan June 17th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora

i would notice the sadness in my eyes and the loneliness. 

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP June 19th, 2025

@LadyHooligan understandable 💙 it must be so much to carry alone, the eyes show the heaviness inside. I hope you can look beyond that and see all the beautiful things about you.

load more
User Profile: girliepop244
girliepop244 June 19th, 2025

How I treat other ppl

User Profile: girliepop244
girliepop244 June 19th, 2025

How I treat other ppl

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP June 19th, 2025

@girliepop244 That's nice 💙

load more
User Profile: Eternallizard20
Eternallizard20 June 20th, 2025

The grace and the calmness ✨

The part I want to stand out, My honest part

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP June 20th, 2025

@Eternallizard20 Grace and calmness, how beautiful 💙 I hope you're always seen the way you wish to be. 

load more
User Profile: EmSushi56
EmSushi56 June 20th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora If I met myself as a stranger I would notice that I am pretty shy but sweet. I hope I come off as nice although I know I can be rude sometimes. I am trying to work on this and I hope that I am also a light to Jesus. :)

2 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP June 20th, 2025

@EmSushi56 This is so sweet and you absolutely are too 💙 I hope you achieve everything you are working for and so much more.

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 22nd, 2025

@EmSushi56 A Light to Jesus, what a lovely sentiment 💜🥰

load more