Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you met yourself as a stranger, what would you notice first?

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora May 21st, 2025

Would it be the way you carry yourself, the way you speak or the energy you give off? And what part of you would you hope to stand out? 

spider-man.gif

113
User Profile: aquaShade7240
aquaShade7240 June 20th, 2025

The energy ,the aura

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP June 20th, 2025

@aquaShade7240 Nice 💙

load more
User Profile: MellowMary76
MellowMary76 June 20th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora

Hi, I love this question. I was here sitting and thinking for a good while on what I would notice about myself. Before I give my answer, I wanted to share my thought process. The first thing that came to mind was my overall disposition, how I interact with people, who I am when I am meeting someone for the first time. These thought helped me reflect on myself as an individual and to step outside of my world for a few moments. 

After all that thinking and reflecting, I believe as a stranger I would notice my mannerism of intently listening to the person I am speaking too. For instance, this question made me realize that I actively listen to people when they speak to me so that I can say something meaningful to them. I also think as a stranger I would notice my quiet demeanour as well, because only until I thought about answering this question did I realize that I can be reserved and a little shy in the beginning. 

Anyway, I would love to hear what you would think about yourself as a stranger! 

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP June 20th, 2025

@MellowMary76 Hi, I'm glad to know that you loved the question, I really enjoyed your response and the way you framed it. It's fun to see the thought process behind what someone chooses to share. 

Your active listening and being able to respond in a meaningful way are great qualities 💙 I'm happy you decided to share your response even though you were reserved and shy about it at first. 

For me, I'd say it's the same. I'm very reserved when meeting someone for the first time but I observe things in my own way. I'll probably notice that I'm introverted or maybe just a little shy but with a sweet smile ^-^ 

load more
User Profile: braveHeart9005
braveHeart9005 June 21st, 2025

The energy..

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP June 21st, 2025

@braveHeart9005 nice 💙

load more
User Profile: yourgurlly
yourgurlly June 21st, 2025

I would think omg why is this girl so ugly

5 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 June 21st, 2025

Noooooo not at all! I’d notice your sweet smile first <3

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP June 22nd, 2025

@yourgurlly you're unique and beautiful in your own way 💙 I'm sure people will be drawn to your kindness, warmth and ofcourse your sweet smile as jesusredeemedme2425 said ^-^ 

2 replies
User Profile: yourgurlly
yourgurlly June 22nd, 2025

Thank u so much means a lott

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP June 22nd, 2025

@yourgurlly 

pooh-butterfly.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 22nd, 2025

@yourgurlly Never think that and anyone that makes you feel this way, is not worth your time 💜🥰

load more
User Profile: harharkaur
harharkaur June 22nd, 2025

User Profile: WharfRat
WharfRat June 23rd, 2025

I'd notice how unappealing I am - ugly, fat, and sloppy


2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 23rd, 2025

@WharfRat Im sorry you feel that way about yourself but I've seen you around the forums and you come across as kind, easy to talk to and approachable, I hope you know that 💜🥰

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP June 23rd, 2025

@WharfRat It's really sad to feel that way 💙 But I believe that if you met yourself as a stranger your kind heart would help you see all the good things about you. 

We're often hard on ourselves but when we look at ourselves the way others do, we can see the light we carry more clearly. 

load more
User Profile: jimmy153673
jimmy153673 June 23rd, 2025

Maybe my down head

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP June 23rd, 2025

@jimmy153673 what's a down head? 💙

load more