Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What have you missed the most during the pandemic?

User Profile: professionalVision2624
professionalVision2624 June 13th, 2022

Hi everyone!

Since the pandemic situation is different depending on what country you are currently living in, where some countries don't have strict rules or lockdowns anymore and for those that do, my heart goes out to you all.

My question is: "What have you missed the most during the pandemic?"


35
User Profile: SoulPitstop
SoulPitstop November 8th, 2022

Before the pandemic, humans were at least doing their job on their own. After the pandemic, humans got addicted to computers, watching unnecessary information and things to mislead their families. Now, kids are mature, and elders are kids. But no one has the practical knowledge; they are just swimming in theories.


We are losing the beautiful relationships between nature and us.


People must act to retreat the land and their minds again.


No one climbed the tree and plucked a mango or an apple, but he studied how to plant saplings on YouTube and went on dates with people as a hobby. There is nothing to connect.


Prevention is better than cure.

1 reply
User Profile: professionalVision2624
professionalVision2624 OP November 8th, 2022

@SoulPitstop

Yes I agree, the pandemic has made people more inclined to be on their own but since the pandemic it has been an increase in online work and “work from home”. Mhhh I agree that the work culture and daring culture has changed a lot and the connection we have with eachother. I agree with you that “prevention is better than cure” in some situations.

load more
User Profile: persistentNickel3736
persistentNickel3736 November 8th, 2022

napping @professionalVision2624

1 reply
User Profile: professionalVision2624
professionalVision2624 OP November 8th, 2022

@persistentNickel373

I can relate to that! Sleeping is imporant and should be valued more!

load more
User Profile: OneErased
OneErased November 8th, 2022

@professionalVision2624

I'm an introvert who mainly stays home anyway, so it didn't affect me much personally. In ways, it gave me more reason to avoid places with tons of ppl - crowds being something that triggers my anxiety. Partner got more creative with dates and all, too.

There are little things I'm sure that I can't think of right now. Like these group things my shrink used to talk in before the pandemic and all. But overall, I know I got off easy compared to many others during the whole thing.

User Profile: helpfulTurtle6349
helpfulTurtle6349 November 8th, 2022

@professionalVision2624


kindness

1 reply
User Profile: professionalVision2624
professionalVision2624 OP November 8th, 2022

@helpfulTurtle6349

Awwww yes! We need more kindness in our lives and to show it to both ourselves and eachother!

Lovely answer! <3

load more
User Profile: tealTriangle5657
tealTriangle5657 November 8th, 2022

The quiet. Home was calm with the cats. Work and life has so much hustle and bustle.

User Profile: tealLion9329
tealLion9329 November 8th, 2022

@professionalVision2624 lame answer but to be honest all of the funny tik tok videos. during the pandemic when we all had to stay home tik tok felt so much more entertaining

User Profile: JustMeUwU
JustMeUwU November 8th, 2022

@professionalVision2624 probably making memories. It’s like I missed half of my teenage years. When I think back all I can remember is sitting in front of a pc or lying in bed with my phone. I also missed my grandma a lot. I couldn’t visit her and if I did, all we can do was talking while she was standing on the balcony. I still can’t hug her because she isn’t vaccined as her heart isn’t functioning properly. The last time i hugged her was 2 months ago. I hadn’t hugged her in nearly 3 years.

User Profile: NeonGlass
NeonGlass November 8th, 2022

@professionalVision2624 going to the movies with my friends. I know its easier to stream but something about going to the big screen with your buds hiding dollar store candy like its metal gear solid is just so good you know