Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: neverendingFireworks50
neverendingFireworks50 December 2nd, 2015

I would love to ask my son who is now in heaven, how he's doing. What milestones he would of hit by now. I want him to know I imagine how beautiful he is. And he's the reason for my heart beating today.

User Profile: 00Gatsby00
00Gatsby00 December 2nd, 2015

I want to ask all the dead ..what are the things that made u smile when u were dying ?

User Profile: MissHope31
MissHope31 December 2nd, 2015

I would like to ask all the dead ones, dears and unknown, how is it after you die, is there life after deadsmiley

User Profile: kindrose2
kindrose2 December 2nd, 2015

i would like to ask my mom why she abuses me

User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 December 2nd, 2015

What would I ask to who ?? Hmm , well , i may sound like a geek to ask this , but this question had been running in my head so much recently...I want to ask Albert Einstein

" How did you come up with the theory of relativity ?? XD " ....

User Profile: baZzchik54
baZzchik54 December 2nd, 2015

I would love to see my dad, he was killed 4yrs ago, I would ask him if he misses us as much as we miss him? I would also ask why God needed him then...when we still n

eeded him. I would also ask if he is with my baby boy I lost years ago, how he is and who he looks like.... I would also Tell him that he is loved so much and missed terribly. 💚 Your Tomasina xo

User Profile: WickedGrim
WickedGrim December 2nd, 2015

I'd love to ask some of the friends in my life "Why me?" What did I say or do to make them realize we'd be good friends, that it'd be good to stick around? It'd be curious!

User Profile: Shallan
Shallan December 2nd, 2015

Gandhi

How are you so freaking strong?

User Profile: Ricchan15
Ricchan15 December 2nd, 2015

There's this special guy who I confessed to but was laughed at. Can't we at least be friends? I just wanted to get over my crush on you.

User Profile: soulsings
soulsings December 2nd, 2015

I would love to ask people who had deep spiritual insight 1000's of years ago how what they are teaching is consistent with mindfulness, compassion and active listening and vice versa.

It seems to me that maybe many of the problems with religion may have been caused because the people listening may not have understood what these inspired people were really saying.