Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: Softgrungey
Softgrungey December 2nd, 2015

I would ask my brother, who I haven't spoken to in 4 years, why he won't talk to me.

User Profile: demonhunterkaz2y5
demonhunterkaz2y5 December 2nd, 2015

There are many questions I would like to ask many people, but I think the most important one would be to the person who sexually assaulted me. I want to know what he thought gave him the right to do something like that and if he truly understood the effects that it had on me. I don't think it's fair that he did that to me, so yet another question comes up. Why? Not just why did he do it, but why me? I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but I still want to know out of everyone, why me?

User Profile: Aliensoul
Aliensoul December 2nd, 2015

Stever-

Are you happy? We're you? We're you still mad?? Cause I'm sorry. And that day.. did you feel to hug me as much as I felt to hug you...yet didnt?

Dad-

Are you finally free? Free from all the fucking pity and shit I apparently drugged up on you?

Oh hey dad are you proud now? Damn way better than sitting at my damn graduation after you hounded that in me at 7th grade. Right? You laughing now?! Laughing at the piece of shit I wound up to be? Youfeel how much I wished you to die before you did huh? And all the damn sorries I called to you after???? Yet still haunted by you?!?! You happy seeing what you fucked up- left behind- and the bullshit you created in my fucked up life all these years?! ...good. fucker.

K.C- hey jigga I love you.

User Profile: calmFarm7301
calmFarm7301 December 2nd, 2015

I'd ask my mother why she left me and hurt me this bad, what bad did i ever do to her?

User Profile: bestPond7178
bestPond7178 December 2nd, 2015

I would ask the terrorists of 9/11 how they were feeling. Because I know that if someone talked to them and asked them how they were before they did what they did then maybe a lot of people would still be walking the Earth today.

2 replies
User Profile: StarWFanGeek
StarWFanGeek December 2nd, 2015

@bestPond7178

Those men were part of something that believed that the towers needed destroyed because it could end the U.S. trading and make it easier on their country. (No offence intended. I don't mean to be rude, cruel or putting labels on anyone.) The men that did this was part of something you can't understand because it is top secret. It was a group that had plans. I'm not protecting them in any way. I'm very unhappy with what they did and yes, it did end with thousands of casualties. I'm sorry for unhappily ranted. I was born the year before 9/11 to the day, so if anyone brings it up it makes me unhappy. Sorry. But that is my answer to your question.

1 reply
User Profile: bestPond7178
bestPond7178 December 3rd, 2015

@StarWFanGeek

You don't know them, though. I'm not trying to protect them. I'm not. And I'm not trying to justify what they did. All I'm saying is that they were part of a group. They were not the leaders. They did not say, "I want to do this because I think it will end U.S. trading." They might have been blackmailed. We don't know. I'm just saying that if I had talked to them, maybe I could have stopped them.

load more
load more
User Profile: 17iyagi
17iyagi December 2nd, 2015

I'd talk to my grandfather who has passed away. I just really wish I could have long conversations with him. I didn't realize how much he meant to me until he died, and I regret it now. I should have talked more to the people I love.

User Profile: Androgyne
Androgyne December 2nd, 2015

I would ask Chistopher Lee to tell me a story about his life.

User Profile: purpleDime6900
purpleDime6900 December 2nd, 2015

I would ask her, where did we go wrong? What happened?

User Profile: SalParadise
SalParadise December 2nd, 2015

I dont wanna ask questions, I want to give hugs. I wanna go and hug Anne Frank, I want to go to France in November and hug all the mothers worried about whether their children would come home or not, I want to hug bullied children, I want to hug people from Haiti, and everybody else willing.

Of course there are lots of things that I would want to ask, but that way we would all feel better

2 replies
User Profile: baZzchik54
baZzchik54 December 3rd, 2015

Awesome Post Hun‼️

1 reply
User Profile: SalParadise
SalParadise December 11th, 2015

@baZzchik54 thank you, Id had a really rough day that day and thinking about this really helped me focus on what s actually important

load more
load more
User Profile: headuphigh13
headuphigh13 December 3rd, 2015

I would ask my mom why.