Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: stxriesofliving
stxriesofliving December 3rd, 2015

''Why did you leave?'' to one of my best friends who commited suicide a month ago.

1 reply
User Profile: understandingJackfruit191
understandingJackfruit191 December 4th, 2015

I'm sorry for that... Stay strong

load more
User Profile: Dragon44
Dragon44 December 3rd, 2015

Why wasn't I good enough for you? You said I was the only one...your only reason to live...your world...then you stab me through the heart and tell me to go kill my self...what did I do wrong?!?! (To my ex boyfriend.)

User Profile: professionalPerspective60
professionalPerspective60 December 3rd, 2015

I would ask my sons surgeons how they got it so wrong?

User Profile: brilliantshoe
brilliantshoe December 3rd, 2015

I would ask someone close to be that, why can't they just leave us alone?

User Profile: Frankie
Frankie December 3rd, 2015

I'd ask my past self, is that really the best thing to do?

User Profile: Confusedgirl1326
Confusedgirl1326 December 3rd, 2015

i would ask my friend brandon who passed away , if he had the chance to live again , would he do it ?

3 replies
December 4th, 2015

@Confusedgirl1326

December 4th, 2015

@Confusedgirl1326 my bestfriend died recently, i'd like to ask that too. She died so sudden, we didn't even know her real sickness. But i hope we could get through this, for them.

1 reply
User Profile: Confusedgirl1326
Confusedgirl1326 January 4th, 2017

@sweetsandlattes ; i know he's happy up there , he was just so young and he didn't deserve this he was the best person ever. but i know we have to be strong

load more
load more
User Profile: shyChestnut8993
shyChestnut8993 December 3rd, 2015

I would like to ask,what does he see in her? Shes,excuse my lenguage,a bitch,whore,slut.She treats people horribly and she doesnt have any good assets nor a good personality.She made my elementary school,hell,she didnt even care about it ,and now the guy I m in love with is dating her?

Why,why did he choose her,what does he see in her?

Why cant he see that its me whose always been there for him,who treated him correctly and listened to him even when we didnt get along?

I mean,I used to beat him,kick him and used any kind of violence with him but I did that with everyone because I grew up with guys,in elementary school my friends were guys cause the girl hated me and I never did anything to them,my sister acted like a guy and I acted and act like a guy because that s how I was brought up,to act like a guy cause that s all I have ever known.

Why cant he see that he has my heart and my love and the only thing I want is for him to return it?

I cried for him,and never,ever had any of my friends seen me cry and I had never cried before but they saw me and I cried for the first time,all because I saw them together.I m in love with him and I see him everyday in school and in english class but is he so blind that he cant see that I m in love with him, And that she s a bitch and ruined a lot of lifes because of how she is?

Why cant he see me and notice me and realize that its me whose always been there even in the worst times?

He has my heart and my love and he cant see it.

2 replies
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP December 4th, 2015

@shyChestnut8993

You deserve to be with someone who will cherish you and recognize you for the beautiful soul that you are. You deserve mutual love and respect.

1 reply
User Profile: shyChestnut8993
shyChestnut8993 February 21st, 2016

@Laura I don't think that high of myself.I don't deserve to be loved.Not by him or anyone.

load more
load more
User Profile: batman4485
batman4485 December 4th, 2015

Abraham Lincoln and I'd ask how he managed to live the amazing life he did even when he struggled with depression.

User Profile: Anne1964
Anne1964 December 4th, 2015

I would ask Mel Brooke's to share his wisdom with me

User Profile: awkwardar
awkwardar December 4th, 2015

I would like to ask my parents why they're not proud of me. frown

1 reply
User Profile: dishathebest
dishathebest December 4th, 2015

@awkwardar But we are proud of you smiley

load more