Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: EmoPassion14
EmoPassion14 December 4th, 2015

I would ask my grandmother if she wanted to hear me play guitar, because she never did, and it makes me quite sad to think she never will. sad

1 reply
User Profile: fearisthemindkiller
fearisthemindkiller December 4th, 2015

Write her a song or play something for her. I'm sure she'd like that if she could hear it, even if she can't be there in person. :)

load more
User Profile: Whitepeace20
Whitepeace20 December 4th, 2015

I wanted to ask this to all of my close friends, or who I considered to be my close friends. We don't talk anymore and I'd like to know why? Was it because of something I did? Do you even remember me anymore, after these years?

User Profile: OtakuForever
OtakuForever December 5th, 2015

To my ex best friend: what did I do? I thought we would be friends forever. Isn't that what we planned? To be able to always talk to each other? To always be there for the other? And maybe I did something, but you... you made me feel so worthless. And I just wish maybe things could have been different.

3 replies
User Profile: courteousSouth6438
courteousSouth6438 December 5th, 2015

@OtakuForever I also know how it is to lose a best friend. I don

1 reply
User Profile: OtakuForever
OtakuForever December 7th, 2015

@courteousSouth6438 and @JustMe11 Thank you for your support. It hurts. A lot. But knowing that others know what i am going through helps so much. So thank you

load more
User Profile: JustMe11
JustMe11 December 6th, 2015

@OtakuForever I have been through this too. I know how lonely and bad it can feel. If that person just abandoned you, perhaps they just had something in their own life that they were going through. Unfortunately we only get to control 50% of any relationship. But, though that person might not be in your life anymore, it doesn't mean you are any less worthy of love and friendship.

load more
User Profile: Sdfgjolly
Sdfgjolly December 5th, 2015

If you had an a person use you for what you are and nit who you are, as in take you feor granite. What woukd you do. Also when you were tricked into thinking like theg really cared for you but it was all a lie.

User Profile: Symphonyb02
Symphonyb02 December 5th, 2015

I would ask my girlfriend...Why must she be a pain in the butt to me lately? Why must that woman yell at me and talk crap about me? And to ask myself, why do I have to be a wimp and not stand up for myself...What I'm I even doing wrong and why must I be so damn awkward...*Sigh-*

So many questions, very little to say due to awkwardness and feeling like nothing at all.

User Profile: JackieOK
JackieOK December 5th, 2015

I would ask Machado de Assis if when he wrote Dom Casmurro he knew wheter Capitu had cheated on Bentinho or not.

User Profile: LittleLotte
LittleLotte December 5th, 2015

I would ask my mum how much she knew about the abuse, when it was happening - did she know? And if so, why didn't she protect me?

User Profile: Ciel19
Ciel19 December 5th, 2015

To the boy I'm in love with: Couldn't you say goodbye rather than silently disappear? Do you suffer as much as I do? Do you care?

User Profile: toughBunny9508
toughBunny9508 December 5th, 2015

I'd ask my abuser why did he hate me so much afterwards? What could an 8-years-old girl do wrong?

User Profile: Lucas17
Lucas17 December 5th, 2015

I wouldn't ask anything, I would tell my younger self to reach to somebody for help against the aggression I suffered that made me so defensive about people. Make myself try his best.