Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: Oceanc
Oceanc December 6th, 2015

I would ask my dad if he accepts me

1 reply
User Profile: pianokitten101
pianokitten101 December 7th, 2015

@Oceanc

I understand how you feel. I'm terrified of what my dad would think of me.

load more
User Profile: depressedafkiddo
depressedafkiddo December 6th, 2015

i would ask my friends,

dear friends... why do you guys backstab me? don't y'all know it hurts so much cause all of you are my group of pears/friends i mean dudes all of you are my squad then you backstab me? what did i do wrong? is it because i have many crush at school? did i lie to anyone of you? i didn't & won't backstab you guys because i love you all so much... but enough, i've had enough of this.... good bye...

to my best friend or ex-best friend?? i dunno i'm still confused at our status

dear bff... what did i do wrong too? why did you have to find a new bff? am i not enough? hey tell you what, i was always at your side when you needed me... but when i needed you, where u at bff?? nowhere to be found... i think this is a good bye too...

User Profile: Jing
Jing December 6th, 2015

I know it can be weird, but sometimes I like to ask my friends I lost contacts of: how often do they think of me?

User Profile: 50ShadesOfGreen
50ShadesOfGreen December 6th, 2015

I would ask Petter Pan why he took Wendy and not me....

User Profile: hopefuldreamer5454
hopefuldreamer5454 December 6th, 2015

To John Lennon: How do we help the world?

December 6th, 2015

To my trainer/counseler: I just wish you'd explain to me why did you give up, and how do you feel about it?

User Profile: ObfuscatedHate
ObfuscatedHate December 6th, 2015

I'd ask my ex wife why I feel like she unwillingly lived a lie for 7 years. Why it always had to wait until I screwed up for her to want a divorce. I'd ask her why she hashtags abuse when I was never abusive and I'd ask her if any of it was real. More importantly, I'd ask for every piece of my heart back.

User Profile: Natalie688
Natalie688 December 6th, 2015

to my uncle: how could you gone abroad and left me with so many debts and didn't even tell me?

User Profile: Hayleabugxx
Hayleabugxx December 6th, 2015

To my departed father, why did you leave me, why did you end your life and leave me with the pain and suffering of addiction. I could have used you in times like these. Why dad?

User Profile: Servantheart
Servantheart December 6th, 2015

I would ask my mom if she would have wanted to have tried the supplement recommeneded by an outside doctor staring it could help her beat hercancer even though she was well into hospice care. At that point she wasn't able to communicate. I would ask her if she knew I arrived the day I did when she came home from the hospital. I would ask her what she loved most about me and if she knew how much I loved her.I would ask her how to live when my largest desire to have a family of my own never comes true- how do I find happiness vs. contentment in that situation? I would ask her about her dreams and what she wild enjoy doing in retirement. So very much I would ask her, the biggest question being why did she have to get sick so early and leave us soon? Did she want to go on? So very many questions