Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: Casscass
Casscass December 6th, 2015

To JP: Why did you believe me in and support me yet I have you so many reasons for you to push me away

User Profile: patientEast3795
patientEast3795 December 7th, 2015

What did I do as your daughter to make you leave and not want to be a part of my life? A father is suppose to be there to protect his princess not abandon her. Not leaving her to grow up questioning herself, her value, or her love.

User Profile: anaiahJ12
anaiahJ12 December 7th, 2015

To my ex boyfriend:

You didn't love me, right? You just feel like I am an obligation to do. You don't think I am beautiful. You don't think I'm intelligent. You don't think I'm talented. You don't think I'm strong. You just think I am nothing.

Thanks to you.

User Profile: pianokitten101
pianokitten101 December 7th, 2015

To my dad,

will you accept me for who I am...?

User Profile: lovenhappinesschick
lovenhappinesschick December 7th, 2015

Jesus. Will my immediate family and I make it to heaven someday.

User Profile: dishathebest
dishathebest December 7th, 2015

Dear God, would you get back my love(Krunal) in my life and tell everyone that i am not alone that i am having him?

User Profile: Zizy
Zizy December 7th, 2015

"Blanket, why are you so soft? I will love you forever and ever."

Just kidding, I would probably ask my future self what I ended up choosing for a career. c:

User Profile: faithlove1111
faithlove1111 December 7th, 2015

I would probably ask my younger self to shut my eyes and ears and stop paying attention to the going ons around me. Don't absorb the negativity. That's not life. Life is good and wonderful.

5 replies
User Profile: yellowPlace5936
yellowPlace5936 December 7th, 2015

@faithlove1111

smiley

User Profile: yellowPlace5936
yellowPlace5936 December 7th, 2015

@faithlove1111

1 reply
User Profile: faithlove1111
faithlove1111 December 9th, 2015

Yes, Yellowplace, if only we could turn the clock back or if only we have the wisdom we have now, a few years back. But then , I am thankful for having this knowledge and insight right now as I will move forward with positive thoughts, feelings and actions.

load more
User Profile: UrielAngel2015
UrielAngel2015 February 21st, 2016

"Don't absorb the negativity. " I am totally agree with <3

@faithlove1111

User Profile: UrielAngel2015
UrielAngel2015 February 21st, 2016

"Don't absorb the negativity. " I am totally agree with <3

@faithlove1111

load more
User Profile: exuberantSailboat5527
exuberantSailboat5527 December 7th, 2015

I would ask anyone that's dead if its better to be dead and what its like on the other side.

1 reply
User Profile: jojo12345678
jojo12345678 December 8th, 2015

@exuberantSailboat5527

I probably would too

load more
User Profile: jewelsashes
jewelsashes December 7th, 2015

i would ask my bestfriend why she didnt confide in me about her boyfriend? why did she let him shut me out? if she had maybe she would still be here. i miss her and love her and cant wait to see her again.