Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: babysteps22
babysteps22 December 7th, 2015

I would ask Walt Disney if he ever doubted himself at some point and if he had dark times and struggled to get his dreams alive. Then I would thank him for staying true to himself and fighting for his dream because its kept generations of people happy.

1 reply
User Profile: jojo12345678
jojo12345678 December 8th, 2015

@babysteps22

wow. That's really amazing. I would talk to Walt too. He is my hero.

load more
User Profile: independentbutnotso
independentbutnotso December 7th, 2015

TO MY MOM

Mom I see you everyday but you arent my bestfriend anymore

Why havent you ever asked me if i was okay

WHY do i feel like im competing for your attention

Why do you see all the bad things i do when im always trying to be better

why do i feel that when i talk to you, you put up this wall between us

and hell why cant you see that im hurting

3 replies
User Profile: aSoulAtPeace
aSoulAtPeace December 7th, 2015

@independentbutnotso

I hope she can see it through you one day... I hope she really does :(
Just try to reach out to her and help her understand u as well... Be happy :)

User Profile: jojo12345678
jojo12345678 December 8th, 2015

@independentbutnotso

I know exactly how you feel. It can be really tough

User Profile: faithlove1111
faithlove1111 December 9th, 2015

Hi ,independentbutnotso. You are valuable and lovely just as you are now even though your mom can't see it. That is her shortcoming not yours. You lead your life looking at what you are doing now and enjoy it. Time does not wait for us so use your time to appreciate and forge good relationships to make your future better :)

load more
User Profile: dapperSloth3038
dapperSloth3038 December 7th, 2015

If he was alive, I would ask my deceased granddad about his hobbies, the kind of music he listened too and general questions so that I'd be able to get to know him better, because to me he sounded really interesting and even shared similar hobbies to me.

1 reply
User Profile: LittleLotte
LittleLotte December 7th, 2015

@dapperSloth3038 I'd ask the same thing of my grandad too. I'd also like to know about his time in the war.

load more
User Profile: amiableBeing2923
amiableBeing2923 December 7th, 2015

i would ask my mom why did she leave me like that at the very young age .. and then i would ask her if she knows about my hobbies , fav food or color or books .. which i know she doesn't have a clue of any of them

User Profile: aSoulAtPeace
aSoulAtPeace December 7th, 2015

I would like to ask my dad, if I was a good daughter? or even if he did had time to notice that even? or would he be proud of me today?
I could never ask him that :(

2 replies
User Profile: courteousSouth6438
courteousSouth6438 December 7th, 2015

@aSoulAtPeace I don

1 reply
User Profile: aSoulAtPeace
aSoulAtPeace December 7th, 2015

@courteousSouth6438

He died December 17, 2008.

load more
load more
User Profile: warmsunshine23
warmsunshine23 December 8th, 2015

I would ask everyone who killed themselves why

User Profile: jojo12345678
jojo12345678 December 8th, 2015

I would either tell myself from the past to not be afraid and just go for what I want, or I would ask Waslt Disney why/how he kept moving forward.

User Profile: VelvetBubble
VelvetBubble December 8th, 2015

I want to ask Admin@7cups .. Can u plzz Re active my Listener Painkiller from India..... Thank U.........

User Profile: RomiB
RomiB December 12th, 2015

Asking my 2-years-younger-self how did I not pay attention to the sign my friend Danyele, who attempted suicide soon after, has given me at the time. God, I miss her. And if I could tell anyone anything, I'd tell her I'm sorry and that the world is a grayer place without her smile, and that her dad misses her so much, that I think of him every Shabbat, holiday and especially her birthday - only to know he thinks of her every day, every minute.

User Profile: Peace0Love0Empathy
Peace0Love0Empathy December 22nd, 2015

I would ask my childhood self to stop thinking of growing up & to seize & enjoy every moment for soon all it shall be , is a memory