Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: UrielAngel2015
UrielAngel2015 December 28th, 2015

I miss my parents very much. I like to know how they doing from heaven. I love them and I think of them every day. sometime I can feel them come to visit me and touch me.

2 replies
User Profile: Frankie
Frankie December 28th, 2015

@UrielAngel2015 This is so sweet<3

1 reply
User Profile: UrielAngel2015
UrielAngel2015 December 28th, 2015

blush thanks @Charli

load more
load more
User Profile: PetrificusTotalus123
PetrificusTotalus123 December 28th, 2015

I will go to the past, to my 6 year old self and ask my dad to please stop drinking so he doesn't die... And I will tell him how much I love him and hug him forever

User Profile: itsnina101
itsnina101 December 28th, 2015

i would ask my mom why she never truly trust me?

1 reply
User Profile: UrielAngel2015
UrielAngel2015 December 28th, 2015

I don't know either, but maybe you broken your mom's heart, so she choose to let you go and allowed you to build your own life, grew strong. Deep down of her heartheart that she will always be there for you. You might not see her, but you can feel her or hear her whisper when you turned off all of noisy. wink

@itsnina101

load more
User Profile: marie44
marie44 January 9th, 2016

I would ask my Uncle Joe who past away last year, he was like my dad, If he would please talk to me in my dreams, give me positive input that I will find "the one" That will accept my love and compassionate heart to grow old with.

User Profile: calmFarm7301
calmFarm7301 February 22nd, 2016

I'd ask my mom why she thought leaving me was a good idea.

User Profile: jusme42day
jusme42day February 29th, 2016

My mom just passed away 2 weeks ago. I would ask her how I could alleviate some of my pain without turning to alcohol or drugs. I know it's a tough question, but mom seemed to just know...crying

User Profile: EmmanuelGoldstein
EmmanuelGoldstein February 29th, 2016

I would ask Eric Arthur Blair to say that 1984 was a satire that we can all have a good laugh about down at the Chestnut Tree Cafe and not some sort of prophetic warning about the future.

If your really want proof that we haven't turned into 1984 yet go into the street and shout "2+2=4" as loud as you can and when thinkpol showup I'll start to take you seriously.

User Profile: Matildah
Matildah March 20th, 2016

I would ask my mother, are you proud of me?

User Profile: honestOcean9487
honestOcean9487 March 23rd, 2016

I would ask my grandma if she knew that I loved her before she died

March 23rd, 2016

I would ask my aunt Megan and uncle Harry how my dad was before he met my step mom. I really wonder if he was a nice guy at one point.