Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: SnoopynWoodstock
SnoopynWoodstock March 24th, 2016

i,d ask the one guy i really hate does he still hate caus im in love with himheart

March 25th, 2016

I would ask my family are they proud and want me to be alive?

User Profile: itsnina101
itsnina101 March 26th, 2016

Probaby ask my grand mother, if she really did abuse me and my mom

User Profile: Docuban
Docuban April 11th, 2016

Anyone that is living a fulfilled, meaningful, full of love life, a wise person, how?

User Profile: DreamHope
DreamHope April 11th, 2016

I'd ask my future self if I'm worth living for and what will become of me

User Profile: Cobradabest
Cobradabest April 11th, 2016

In a scenario that it turns out there was a god, and they created the universe and life as we know it, I would ask "You give us so much suffering, then hide yourself from us, and then expect us to thank you and worship you for what you created? What kind of an all-loving, all-powerful, all-benevolent god would do that?!"

...and yes, I might've had some inspiration from Stephen Fry and Richard Dawkins with that. =P

@Laura

User Profile: Zahar
Zahar April 11th, 2016

If I could ask without fear of being beaten for disrespecting them I would ask my parents why I had to be married instead of going to college and choosing my own husband.

User Profile: bubbleWalker8318
bubbleWalker8318 April 11th, 2016

@Laura To future me how did you manage to still be alive

User Profile: Seraphical
Seraphical April 11th, 2016

I would ask my cat what he thinks about haha

User Profile: engineerdoge
engineerdoge April 12th, 2016

@Laura I'd ask my future self if everything is going okay. Depending if hes still alive