Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: IWantToBeTheSky
IWantToBeTheSky April 12th, 2016

I would ask God, if he's real, why. Like. Why am I a person? Why am I here? Why life? Why death? Why?

User Profile: thoughtfulPerson6335
thoughtfulPerson6335 April 12th, 2016

@Laura I would ask my great grandfather (passed away when I was 3), why he had to leave soon and why can't he come back?

April 12th, 2016

I would like to ask oli from bmth how does he come up with his music

User Profile: Marcusokc
Marcusokc April 12th, 2016

I would like to ask my dad, who passed away, more of his family history.

User Profile: tealScarf2212
tealScarf2212 April 12th, 2016

I would ask my dad if he was proud of me? He is gone now. I think I would also ask him if there was anything I could have done to save him from drinking himself to death?

User Profile: Nomojo
Nomojo April 12th, 2016

I would ask hitler if he now understands his reasoning behind what he did; his own fears, and if he feels remorse.

April 12th, 2016

My boyfriend

Does he really love me like he says he does.

User Profile: jlovesyou
jlovesyou April 12th, 2016

I would ask my boyfriend when he figured out he loved me.

User Profile: Havefaith68
Havefaith68 April 12th, 2016

I would sit down and talk to srila bhaktivinoda thakura. A Hindu swami/ spiritual leader and ask him what made him want to introduce the world to krsna conciseness or how he came to be so wise

User Profile: redrose07adrib
redrose07adrib April 12th, 2016

I would ask my grandparents (they have passed on) to tell me more of my culture. Tell me more about my history of who I am. Tell me how to speak my Native tongue of my ancestors (I am Native American: Waccamaw Siouan). When they passed I was too young to think to ask the many questions I have for them now. But from there teachings I have learned many other things that has brought me up to where I am as a person in life.