If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!
@Laura is u happy with your life because if your not u can talk about on 7 cups to somebody
Why is everybody against me?
Hope everyone can give forgiveness and be happy in life
I went and saw a motivational speaker and artist (Erik Wahl) last week and he asked what would you ask your 18 year old self? Well being 16 i was looking into the future, but it got me thinking. I would ask my 18 year old self if I had fun. Ask me that now and I would say no, I have not had fun in high school. Not that I've had a bad time just nothing has left lasting memories. So lately I'm making it my mission to make fun memories so I can say that high school wasn't boring.
I'd ask my Pops if he knew I was the one holding his hand when he passed away.
I would ask any all all persons in my life who have said the words "I love you" why is it so hard to love me back just the way I am?! I'm loveable I think and most ppl flock to me once they get to know me but after awhile I'm to carefree, or to focused on making others happy, or I'm not serious enough, ect. Im amazing til I'm just not anymore?? I never change. Grew up but stayed me. I want to ask ... "When did being ME stop being ok?"
I feel like I answered this before... But I would want to ask my great-uncle Charlie something. He died near the end of WWII.
I would just ask him if he was proud of who I am and what I am accomplishing.
I only heard stories of him and what he was like and he sounded like a really nice guy that was full of spunk. I could have taken my dad's genetics and personality, or taken my mom's, but somehow I ended up taking his. I'm almost a carbon copy of him.
I would just want to know if he would see himself in me, because every time I look at a photo of him or read a letter he wrote, it feels like I'm the one who wrote that letter or I'm the one looking back at me.
He's where I got my courage and spunk.
I would ask my dad why did he leave me so unprepared for the real world. Why did he not show me how to be an adult
I I would ask my mother why she made me do what i did when I was 20 or 21 years old ?? Today I have to live with that and she took it with her to the grave. What a shame I just cannot let it go. Why ?? I been cheated out of life because of it. So sad. But I do still miss you and love you forever in my heart ❤️💔💜💙💚💛
@kittie3 big hug for you! I hope u fell better
I was to be in my best friend's wedding in 2010; 6 months after my daughter was born. I had crippling post-partum depression.
I would ask may ex-bff if she now understands - now that she's a mother herself - why I could not travel across the country with a new born, or leave her at home for 2 weeks just to be in her wedding. I want to know if any part of her gets that now. It was a hard decision to make, but she dropped me for it so easily. She threw away 17 years of friendship over a baby. My baby.
I would ask my ex who claimed we are still best friends why he started to blatantly ignore me when he knew I needed him to be there for me in my time of loss.
