Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
April 12th, 2016

@Laura

Well, i would probably ask my Cousin. He recently passed away and i would ask him what advice would he give me to succeed in life. He was always a big brother to me. He was caring too.

1 reply
User Profile: SofaKing
SofaKing April 12th, 2016

@kittenpaws16 if you dig deep enough, you may already know what he would say.. 💙💙💙💐👍🏼

load more
User Profile: runawaycitylight
runawaycitylight April 12th, 2016

I would ask my grandma, why she left me so early before my communion. I was only 8. Why did she have to go? Why didn't she try to come back? Why didn't she at least stay for my communion?

User Profile: andrewsfoot
andrewsfoot April 12th, 2016

Id ask 9 year old me if he could be proud to be who I am today. I would have to explain alot. End it with telling him that even when you feel like no one cares, future you does ;'(

User Profile: Kara33
Kara33 April 12th, 2016

My Nana, What motivated/inspired her to start her own store?

User Profile: louislittlewhitelies
louislittlewhitelies April 12th, 2016

I would ask future me when it's gonna get better.

User Profile: vividexpectations
vividexpectations April 12th, 2016

I would ask my Grandma if her death was conspiracy due to her speaking out against racial injustices in the 50s-60s

User Profile: chcltroses12
chcltroses12 April 12th, 2016

I would ask my dad if he loves his grandchildren and if hes proud of what i have done.

User Profile: yadicuin
yadicuin April 12th, 2016

@ Laura I would ask my friends, how can you put up with me and my depressed self? 😪 how do you put up with it?

User Profile: Psycho567
Psycho567 April 12th, 2016

Hey, Martin Luther King Junior. What do you think about the current stance of Social Justice?

User Profile: thedeadbutterfly
thedeadbutterfly April 12th, 2016

I would ask God to show me the right path for me.