Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
April 12th, 2016

I would ask my 2 exes why they found the need to beat me up so badly when I loved them so much was I that bad?

1 reply
April 12th, 2016

@need2bhappy i guess u dont deserve them

load more
User Profile: lemontea1184
lemontea1184 April 12th, 2016

I would ask Marie Antoinette to tell me her true life story.

User Profile: Jazzle
Jazzle April 12th, 2016

I would ask Kurt Cobain how he really died.

User Profile: Ddogvtae
Ddogvtae April 12th, 2016

I would ask Arin Hansen to mentor me in the way if living a good life doing what you want and what is necessary.

April 12th, 2016

I would ask God about his plans for me

User Profile: Gwynie
Gwynie April 12th, 2016

I would pick my grandpa (he's dead, if he was alive I would just ask him), I'd ask him if he was proud of me.

User Profile: sinamynlee
sinamynlee April 12th, 2016

To all of you that are wondering, yes - they are proud of you. I don't even know you and I am proud of you because no matter what is going on in your life, you care enough to reach out and you are still moving forward. They are proud.

I would ask my aunt Barbara if we could go with my cousins to the lake in New Hampshire the way I promised my uncle that I would try to do every year.... it has been five years since I promised and she will not even speak to us, as if we did not lose him too.

User Profile: conscientiousMaple2426
conscientiousMaple2426 April 12th, 2016

I would ask my deceased wonderful man I can call my grandad and ask him I'm a good person and will I have promise in the future

User Profile: Cancanlatulipe
Cancanlatulipe April 12th, 2016

I never met my grand father from my dad side. I would then ask him to spend a day with me so we would talk a make the most of every seconds we have together. Sending you plenty of kisses to you up there, hope you are in peace.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz April 12th, 2016

I would ask my Mom if I could have done more to make amends for the trouble I caused her.