Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: adhisweety13
adhisweety13 April 12th, 2016

I would ask my adhi... why he is avoiding me :'( but i;ve decided not to talk with him till he realizes that im his girl friend and not a toy to play with my feelings...its love hmm :/

User Profile: IWannaBehappy19
IWannaBehappy19 April 12th, 2016

I would ask my best friend why she don't kick me out of her life

April 12th, 2016

If I could ask my best friend dead or alive anything? I would ask her why she tried to kill herself last week.

User Profile: TheLPSoldier
TheLPSoldier April 12th, 2016

I would ask Chester Bennington (singer from Linkin Park) where he found the strength to live.

User Profile: Skye1965
Skye1965 April 12th, 2016

I would ask if inner peace is truly possible.

User Profile: Englishdancer
Englishdancer April 12th, 2016

I would ask Kurt Cobain if he wanted a hug

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 12th, 2016

My daughter, "What's it like in heaven? "

User Profile: understandingBeechwood1287
understandingBeechwood1287 April 12th, 2016

I would as my dad not to got to work on the day he was killed going to work in a car accident, maybe my life would have turned out better if I had a dad growing up. I was 3 years old when he was killed.

User Profile: PotterFan25
PotterFan25 April 12th, 2016

I would ask my mom what happened between her and my dad. She won't tell me anything.

April 12th, 2016

I would ask God/Jesus if he hates anyone since there are a lot of people who hate others because of their lifestyle choices and/or religion.