Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: TheProxy
TheProxy April 12th, 2016

@Laura
I would ask my mother why she never said goodbye before she passed.

User Profile: BisexualTeen
BisexualTeen April 12th, 2016

@Laura

I would ask the most important and amazing person that I love if they would marry me and be mine forever

April 12th, 2016

I would ask my friend who committed suicide why he did it.

User Profile: brightPond2252
brightPond2252 April 12th, 2016

I would ask this girl I used to know why she decided to end her life, what made her that upset to do that.

April 12th, 2016

I wouldn't ask a question, but I would like to talk to a young adult that I knew one more time. He died from an overdose last summer.

User Profile: jewelsashes
jewelsashes April 12th, 2016

I would ask my BFF who was murdered what exactly happened and why she didn't reach out to me.

User Profile: lavenderFan5584
lavenderFan5584 April 12th, 2016

I wouldn't ask a question but I would like to have a conversation with a few people some for closure some for guidance. Mostly would like to talk to my deceased grandparents on both sides of the family. I would love to have a conversation with my favorite rock stars too. Both have overcome alot in their lives very inspiring.

April 12th, 2016

I ask my mom..why? Didn't she tell me to stay home cuz she wasn't feeling right..but instead she said go enjoy your self...and the next day she passes away...why mom did you let me go!

April 12th, 2016

I would ask some of my classmates if they are such idiots on purpose or just because they never learnt how to be a normal human being who is nice to everyone...

User Profile: SearchingForAnswer
SearchingForAnswer April 12th, 2016

I'll ask my Husband (well ex-husband) why did he do this to me? Why did he left me and choose someone else over me? Why did he let me suffer? Why now? Why he doesnt love me anymore? Why left me in such a terrible situation? Is he happy now? Is he happy with her? Is this the life he wAnted to be? Is he still lost and confused?