Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: ElleW00ds
ElleW00ds April 12th, 2016

I would tell my father to watch over me and guide me, show me a sign you still believe in me when I feel like it's getting too tough.

I would tell myself if I could go back in time, have courage, trust your gut and don't listen to those who demotivate you. Your ideas were brilliant and you were the smart one. You were walking on the right path.

User Profile: PinkDahlia22
PinkDahlia22 April 12th, 2016

@Laura

I would ask what it feels like to die... it's going to happen one day... is it painful? does it just go dark? is there life after death? we shall no know.

User Profile: ThatOneWelshGuy
ThatOneWelshGuy April 12th, 2016

I'd ask my cousin 'why?'.

April 12th, 2016

Why me? I didn't ask to be born.

User Profile: WilaGal
WilaGal April 12th, 2016

I would have asked my old best friend

@Laura

User Profile: GentleLoneWolf
GentleLoneWolf April 12th, 2016

I would ask my grandma if she hates me for being weak and running away in her last moments on earth. I would ask if she is angry or disappointed for never having said goodbye...

April 12th, 2016

I would ask my ex why he did everything he did to hurt me. When he said he loved me.

User Profile: Jesuismeg75
Jesuismeg75 April 12th, 2016

I would ask the classmate that I lost to suicide why he did it.

User Profile: bookbreather
bookbreather April 12th, 2016

I would ask my Dad why he would just abandon me and not call me for 2 months. Why he just can't be a good father to me and listen and want the best for me... too many questions to only pick one

2 replies
User Profile: 2JoDuTyJo1
2JoDuTyJo1 April 12th, 2016

@bookbreather my dad hasn't talked to me in almost three months. He said I was a "bad influence" on my half sister because I cut, even though I covered it well and was happy around her:/ there's got to be other reasons, but he hasn't told me anything. And he berates my mom for raising me "wrong". He won't pay child support or can't, we don't know anything anymore. I hope your dad will contact you somehow soon, it's hard not to have a father figure in your life whether it be temporary or long term. I hope your other questions will be answered too

1 reply
User Profile: Dohi014
Dohi014 April 12th, 2016

@2JoDuTyJo1 I haven't heard from mine in almost 5 years.

load more
load more
User Profile: ld11rdslv2
ld11rdslv2 April 12th, 2016

I would ask my father how he feels about leaving me and my mother for another woman.

1 reply
User Profile: Sb145
Sb145 April 13th, 2016

@ld11rdslv2

People fall out of love in relationships and marriages. Did he stop loving you, his child? Will he stop loving you or stop being your father? Sometimes, two people find out they no longer are compatible, for many reasons, some known, some private. It's not your fault. You didn't do anything wrong.

load more