Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: scarletCoconut6258
scarletCoconut6258 April 12th, 2016

@Laura

I would ask my ex why he accused me of stuff and why won't he apologize whenever I prove him wrong and still insist he's right even there's evidence to prove him wrong

User Profile: RhiannaL94
RhiannaL94 April 12th, 2016

I would ask my step dad why he hates me

1 reply
User Profile: Dohi014
Dohi014 April 12th, 2016

@RhiannaL94 well if it's like for most step parents...like mine at least...it's because you are not theirs. People can be cruel and mean. I wouldn't spend too much time on it.

load more
User Profile: helpfulBalloon4905
helpfulBalloon4905 April 12th, 2016

I would ask my crush if he likes me

April 12th, 2016

I would ask any of the world's greatest songwriters how they put together such amazing songs. Where do I start?

User Profile: lavenderSugar71
lavenderSugar71 April 12th, 2016

I would ask my grandpa and my uncle who both passed away when I was young if they'd still be ok despite me turning out to be a lame human being.

User Profile: quickwittedEyes8806
quickwittedEyes8806 April 12th, 2016

I would ask my so-called friends why they always put me down or put me in situations that I don't know how to handle.

User Profile: Julesh29
Julesh29 April 12th, 2016

I would ask my brother in law if he is happy up in heaven x

I'd ask my dead grandma if she knew that she had cancer before the diagnosis or did she know she was going to die soon before the diagnosis and if she did why didn't she tell us?

User Profile: Dohi014
Dohi014 April 12th, 2016

My grandpa because he's my only family that would be proud of me and support me in the struggles I'm facing. But he hasn't been here for years n years. I was told if he had been id be a different, better person for it.

April 12th, 2016

I would ask my mother why was it so hard for her to get off drugs until it was to late