Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: purpleboredom
purpleboredom April 12th, 2016

@Laura

Sylvia Plath, I'd ask her how to live.

User Profile: Squiddles
Squiddles April 12th, 2016

@Laura I would ask my mom if she could do me a favor and kill herself.

User Profile: krystal1989
krystal1989 April 12th, 2016

@laura I would ask my biodad why he didn't protect me!? Sigh

User Profile: SaraLynn3004
SaraLynn3004 April 12th, 2016

I'd pick my aunt Laura so many questions! She passed when she was a baby! It's hard to pick just one question to ask her!

User Profile: GabranthRaithePLP
GabranthRaithePLP April 12th, 2016

My girlfriend died a few years ago, she wanted to come over to talk and eat dinner. I ordered pizza and asked her when she was coming over. She said she was on the way.

She told me she loved me and would see me in a few. Then she hung up.

The pizza guy showed up at my door right as it started to rain. We were in the mountains so it looked like there were hundreds of littel rivers racing, tacing paths down the slope. I looked out to see the sun setting through the dark overcast sky.

I went back inside and set the pizza on the couch and turned on the tv.

And i waited. And waited.

And her car never pulled up and her voice never reached my ears and her juniper-cinnamon-nutmeg scent never reached my nose and her sharp green eyes never reached my brown ones and her body was never again safe in my arms.

Her car hydroplaned on a curve, on one of the switchbacks of the mountains, because of the vast downpour. The SUV hit the guardrail and rolled down the mountain.

She was dead before they found her.

I never saw her again.

So. If I could ask anyone, anything, I wouldnt ask her anything for an answer.

Id ask her, beg her, to not go out that night, to let me come to her, to wait, to not move, to stay safe, stay alive. Id ask her if I could cancel dinner, if it could happen later or the next day.

If she could stay in my world for a little bit longer.

User Profile: ShellyM
ShellyM April 12th, 2016

I would ask my birth mother what her pregnancy and my birth were truly like for her.

User Profile: TroubledMiddle
TroubledMiddle April 13th, 2016

I would ask my dad why I was the one who had to deliver the bad news twice to my family about him getting sick and being on his deathbed...

April 13th, 2016

I'd ask my aunt why she couldn't get her shit together? You can't be addicted to these kinda drugs if you have two little children. I also would kick her ass cause my mom got sick because of her death and that's why I have to deal with a bipolar mum for over 12 years now.

User Profile: azureAcres267
azureAcres267 April 13th, 2016

@Laura hi an kemisha

April 13th, 2016

I'd ask my uncle if he forgives me for not being able to say goodbye at his funeral, and I'd ask my brother if he even still cares about me.