Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
April 13th, 2016

I would ask him of he ever felt a single thing about me

User Profile: Bunnyblue24
Bunnyblue24 April 13th, 2016

I would ask my ex boyfriend from 5 years ago why he broke my heart and does he regret it.

User Profile: Bunnyblue24
Bunnyblue24 April 13th, 2016

I would ask my old best friend why she ditched me after she met her bf.

1 reply
User Profile: Sb145
Sb145 April 13th, 2016

@Bunnyblue24

Then she wasn't a true friend.

load more
User Profile: Beautti
Beautti April 13th, 2016

I would ask anyone watching me am i doing the right thing?

User Profile: Meghates
Meghates April 13th, 2016

My mom. Died two years ago. Maybe my friend Allen. He's aloveable idiot... I just don't see him anymore. Kinda depressing.

User Profile: Sb145
Sb145 April 13th, 2016

@Laura

I would ask HRH, Diana, Princess of Wales what she had hoped for her future and that of her sons, daughter's-in-laws and grandchildren and how she wished to be happy.

April 13th, 2016

Gloria Vanderbilt watched her documentary and I realized that we have so much in common not only in personality but life is found as kindred spirit on her

User Profile: kittie3
kittie3 April 13th, 2016

Ask my mother why did you talk me into what u made me do at age 20 or 21 ? This was not right you as my mother should have never had me do it. Your the mother I was your daughter young and clueless. Till this day I can't let it go you hurt me. I'm tired of lying all these years about it I will not lie anymore. I will tell the truth when I'm asked that question. I do love you still mom RIP. 💔🙏💔

User Profile: Athos
Athos April 13th, 2016

I'd ask Ptolemy I Soter to tell me everything that was in the Library of Alexandria

User Profile: ElaEla
ElaEla April 13th, 2016

Quisiera preguntarles a mis papás qué piensan respecto a lo que debo hacer sobre mi vida laboral y mi vida profesional/ académica. Qué pensarían si yo renuncio al trabajo que tengo puesto que un deseo de mi madre era que yo trabajara ahí. Creo que en el fondo ella pensaba que de mi carrera no

viviria. Quizá deba terminar la carrera de música.