Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: Presley11503
Presley11503 April 13th, 2016

I would want to ask my middle brother that died when he was born how it is in heaven❤️

User Profile: Blackmoon75
Blackmoon75 April 13th, 2016

I would ask my bestfriend mikey who just passed away to forgive me for everthing i have done to hurt him i didnt do it on purpose hes the best thing that has ever happen to me cryingcryingheart

User Profile: TheClarinetDork
TheClarinetDork April 13th, 2016

I would ask Grandma and Grandpa why. Why did they have to go? Why would they leave me? Why did I have to be so young? Why will I never be happy again? Why?

User Profile: toughBalsam9427
toughBalsam9427 April 13th, 2016

My biological parents:

Why you insisted giving birth while sucked at parenting?

April 13th, 2016

All my bullies... Why?

User Profile: StayStreetStayAlive
StayStreetStayAlive April 13th, 2016

@Laura

i would ask him if he loves me and if he ever would

User Profile: julianav
julianav April 13th, 2016

I'd ask Christopher Columbus, "Seeing what has happened since foreigners discovered the Americas. Was it worth it?"

User Profile: Trulyme
Trulyme April 13th, 2016

I would ask my ex why? He did it

User Profile: Maire26
Maire26 April 13th, 2016

@Laura

I would ask a friend for 6 years. Why did she unfriended me for not being with them on a trip. Is it that easy to forget our friendship? Do I really matter to her? Did she really treated me as a friend? or the 6 years friendship is only a joke?

User Profile: MissChris10
MissChris10 April 13th, 2016

I would like to ask my paternal grandfather why he fucked my dad up so bad! How he could hurt his own children! And I would gloat innhis face that although he is broken, he is a damn good father and That I'm lucky he is %1000 the man he wver could be!