Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: Blueberry26
Blueberry26 April 13th, 2016

@Laura i would ask my deceased friend who passed away in a sudden accident at a very young age, if he was really into me as a partner or if he would love me if i will tell him that i had feelings for him, despite the norms of our culture and community.

April 13th, 2016

I would ask my heart why is it so stubborn and easy?

April 13th, 2016

I would ask my mom who is now deceased why i could never get her approval crying

User Profile: iridescentMOON
iridescentMOON April 13th, 2016

I would ask my baby for forgiveness.

User Profile: LibMckee
LibMckee April 13th, 2016

I would ask God all the questions about life and the afterlife

User Profile: recklessmess
recklessmess April 13th, 2016

Papa

why didnt you just talked it out with mama?

then, things wouldnt be this hard with us

im not asking my parents to be together again

I just wanted to feel like all of this doesnt have anything to do with me,

which is very true but DAMN, it feels like it's my fault why i feel so shitty about your separation.

User Profile: LittleKippy
LittleKippy April 13th, 2016

I would ask my father why he chose to do bad and move on rather than go clean and stay with my family? Especially when he had those options laid before him? I would ask him why he'd abandoned me when I needed him the most?

And I'd ask myself (if possible), why do you feel the way you do when things with people you love go wrong?

April 13th, 2016

I would ask my grandmother what made her day. What made she smile the way she did what uplifted her everyday and is it something that I can do

User Profile: Alicemc23
Alicemc23 April 13th, 2016

I would ask my childhood friend for forgiveness 💗 I would also ask my nana (who is Alive btw) if there was anything she would of done different with her life or was it as happy as it actually seems

User Profile: Shybiossf
Shybiossf April 13th, 2016

I would ask my dad if he still loves me even if im lesbian.