Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: CallMeVespers
CallMeVespers April 13th, 2016

I'd ask him if he can even see how bad i feel

User Profile: anonyLake4298
anonyLake4298 April 13th, 2016

@Laura I would ask the late Princess Diana what she would think of her sons now, and how proud she must be of them about how they are carrying on her legacy.

April 13th, 2016

i would ask my the boy i like why hes staring but saying nothing

User Profile: anonyLake4298
anonyLake4298 April 13th, 2016

@Laura and another one that comes to me, not so much a question, but I would really love another hug from my pawpaw.

User Profile: brokenbutused
brokenbutused April 13th, 2016

I would ask my dad why'd he hurt me? why'd he hurt me and beat me for all those years? why'd he ruin my life and keep my mother from me?

User Profile: bluePear711
bluePear711 April 13th, 2016

@Laura

I'd ask my almost ex (3++ years relationship) why he suddenly changed and did not care much about me when he left. He did not bother to explain and tell me why he wanted us to be apart. I just wanted closure but he never gave it to me. I'd like to know and ask him why :(

User Profile: nghtblueangel
nghtblueangel April 13th, 2016

I would ask my biodad why he treated me like he did. I never got a true answer.

User Profile: surfsup95
surfsup95 April 13th, 2016

I would ask my boyfriend who died 3 years ago to forgive me for not being the best girlfriend for him.

User Profile: Meme21
Meme21 April 13th, 2016

@Laura

I would ask my sister what its like when u pass away, bc she knew she was passing and cried softly to our mom that she didn't want to die.... I hope she didn't suffer as she passed, she had a rough life..... I would ask my fiancé's father if he was ever like how his son is now, or was he a lover who showed his feelings to his wife and children...

I would ask my uncle doug why he took his own life...

Last but notleast, i would tell my ex husband "NO" the day he asked me to marry him 13 years ago...

April 13th, 2016

One of my family members committed suicide I would ask him was it worth it did r u finally in no pain