Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: Darkshallsavemex3
Darkshallsavemex3 April 13th, 2016

@Laura i would ask him if i mean something to #him

User Profile: Sinothile16
Sinothile16 April 13th, 2016

If i had to ask someone that one question, i would probably try and find out to atleast one person, "Why they are'nt living up to being themselves and standing up for themselves?"

The reason being is that people tend to follow paths that aren't for them and they the get lost in their way as they never seem to figure out where they are going. It's like a way with no direction.indecision

User Profile: StormyAnna25
StormyAnna25 April 13th, 2016

I'd like to ask the kids who died during civil wars how does it feel to be betrayed by your own people.

User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 April 13th, 2016

I would ask my mother why she continues to treat me the way she does. Is it guilt? Is it pure insanity that she feels I owe her for giving me life? I didn't ask to be concieved, but I have respect and I cannot deny my own mother help, but she continues to treat me like just a helper, not a daughter.

User Profile: Littlebear1
Littlebear1 April 13th, 2016

I would of ask my past self why did they leave the one I actually love

User Profile: stillheretoday
stillheretoday April 13th, 2016

I would ask my kids why they don't know keep in touch with me. I know I was and am a great mom.

April 13th, 2016

I would ask someone who's been in the Stonewall Inn Riot what did it feel like to be there, fighting for our lives.

User Profile: tallTalker7163
tallTalker7163 April 13th, 2016

I would ask my heart why do I keep loving the wrong person , why can't I stop loving him. I would ask why do I trust the wrong people and always end up getting hurt. I would ask my mind why do I hate myself so much to the point of cutting deeply every freaking day, why do I want to kill myself, why there's nothing that keeps me here

User Profile: ScenePrincess
ScenePrincess April 13th, 2016

i would ask my grandfather (mom's dad) why he sexually abused me, my little brother, and my mom...crying

@Laura

User Profile: dreamingtofly101
dreamingtofly101 April 13th, 2016

I would ask my grandfather why my father is the way he is.