Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: FateUndetermined
FateUndetermined April 13th, 2016

My past self: Why did you let them do this to me? Why didn't you fight? Why didn't you care?

User Profile: Naomi6728
Naomi6728 April 13th, 2016

I'd ask Sylvia Plath to teach me how to write as well as her.

User Profile: Mylittlepond
Mylittlepond April 13th, 2016

Of all the human population out there, I would choose 4 people:

1. A b*tch named Ruth: Darling, what did you gained at messing with my family and ruining our lives?

2. My sweetest grandma: Dearest grandma who I know lies in the sky resting with the peace she so deserved, I would like to ask you if you could have a chit-chat with dad, even for a little bit? Because he needs you and I need him, so please if you could do me a favour. Also I would like to have your secret ingredient in your soup, you know, the one you take to the grave.

3. My cats: Dearests, if you could speak Spanish(or any human language) I would love to know why did you scape? I know you came in really harsh times in which you never received the loving and attention your successor is receiving, but I would like to know your opinion of me?

4. My fried Jois: Jois, I know we have been through a lot and everything, but still there's a hatred we still have for each other. I just want to know, why?

User Profile: Mylittlepond
Mylittlepond April 13th, 2016

Of all the human population out there, I would choose 4 people:

1. A b*tch named Ruth: Darling, what did you gained at messing with my family and ruining our lives?

2. My sweetest grandma: Dearest grandma who I know lies in the sky resting with the peace she so deserved, I would like to ask you if you could have a chit-chat with dad, even for a little bit? Because he needs you and I need him, so please if you could do me a favour. Also I would like to have your secret ingredient in your soup, you know, the one you take to the grave.

3. My cats: Dearests, if you could speak Spanish(or any human language) I would love to know why did you scape? I know you came in really harsh times in which you never received the loving and attention your successor is receiving, but I would like to know your opinion of me?

4. My fried Jois: Jois, I know we have been through a lot and everything, but still there's a hatred we still have for each other. I just want to know, why?

User Profile: quietly
quietly April 13th, 2016

@Laura

I would ask Ned Vizzini, author of It's Kind of a Funny Story--one of the most influential books I've read--why he finally killed himself, after giving me so much hope that I could survive. Why did he do it? If he couldn't go on, how can I expect myself to stick it out?

User Profile: Anniesther
Anniesther April 13th, 2016

@Laura I would ask my best friend what he finds so different about me that he chose to love me instead of someone else.

User Profile: Chyan
Chyan April 13th, 2016

I would ask my mum what she was thinking when she decided to attempt suicide? Did she not think about us at all, are we that insignificant?

User Profile: 41853
41853 April 13th, 2016

why my mum supports LGBT unless its her children

User Profile: Chyan
Chyan April 13th, 2016

I would ask what was going through my mums head when she attempted suicide? Am I so insignificant she didn't even think what would happen to me and my sister?

User Profile: WhoCares2B
WhoCares2B April 13th, 2016

@Laura I'd ask my dead brother what he thinks of his little sister. I'd ask my family and the people I love to tell me how exactly they see me.