Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: ColorfulSoul48
ColorfulSoul48 April 14th, 2016

I would ask my biological mother why she chose drugs over me and how I could've stopped her even though I was a toddler.

User Profile: lleo45
lleo45 April 14th, 2016

I would ask, my dads entire side of the family why they denied me, why they told my mother to abort me but love and praise my brother

User Profile: mspotts
mspotts April 14th, 2016

I would ask my future self what I did to make myself happy- hopefully I get wiser and have the answer soon.

User Profile: hiimsamm
hiimsamm April 14th, 2016

@Laura

I would ask my mom if she was okay with me being bisexual.

User Profile: sunnyZebra7808
sunnyZebra7808 April 14th, 2016

@Laura I would ask my sister why she thinks we've never been close and how she felt growing up in our house and if she we can move forward

April 14th, 2016

I would have my cousin deputy Carl koontz come back so I could ask him what is the purpose of laying your life down to save some one else

User Profile: SiobhanBritton
SiobhanBritton April 14th, 2016

I'd ask everyone I've ever met if I have made a difference in their life, and what the difference was.

April 14th, 2016

Ask my dad who's not with me as to y he left me in this world so quickly 😟

User Profile: LonelyGummyBr
LonelyGummyBr April 14th, 2016

If I had enough courage, then I'd ask my parents where they went wrong. Where our family went wrong.

User Profile: iamsomeone
iamsomeone April 14th, 2016

I wud ask my best friend ...how is it possible for a human heart to so easily leave a person who stood by ur side when everybody was against u ?

1 reply
load more