Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: energeticCircle9867
energeticCircle9867 April 14th, 2016

I would ask myself in the past, "What were you thinking?" Same thing my father used to always ask me. Then I would ask my father in that past "Hey can I have a couple hundred to invest in this new company called Microsoft?"

User Profile: SomberExistence
SomberExistence April 14th, 2016

I would ask my daughter in the future if she was proud to be my daughter, and if she was ashamed of me if she wants.

User Profile: Ladybuterfly
Ladybuterfly April 14th, 2016

I would pick Britney Murphy and ask "how did it feel balancing her love life and career at the same time?"

User Profile: Bunnyblue24
Bunnyblue24 April 14th, 2016

I would ask my future self, am I going to be ok in time?

And I would ask my ex/bf why he disappointed me so bad.

User Profile: iLUVpi
iLUVpi April 14th, 2016

I would ask Thomas Becket how he found peace.

April 14th, 2016

I would ask if life is really worth it...

User Profile: intellectualCoconut3476
intellectualCoconut3476 April 14th, 2016

@Laura

I would ask my uncle what sent him over the edge...

User Profile: Kaminhh
Kaminhh April 14th, 2016

I would pick Hitler. And I would ask him why he didn't continue to pursue his art career.

User Profile: enasAbdElmohsen
enasAbdElmohsen April 14th, 2016

I'd ask my mom why she keeps making me feel bad about myself, why she always said harsh things, why she's never satisfied with my degree, why she never made me feel good about anything I do 😢😞

User Profile: Belluswithinia
Belluswithinia April 14th, 2016

I would ask Hitler what he was feeling ( regarding his purpose ) before dying... I would ask God why he created us knowing some of the creation will go to hell I would ask God why he's making us play the role he described already before creation