Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: AvaniJhaveri
AvaniJhaveri April 14th, 2016

I would ask my physics tution sir that why did he suspend me in spite the fact I hadn't been misbehaving or doing anything wrong.

User Profile: bettermaren
bettermaren April 14th, 2016

i would like to ask the person that made mylife miserable, why did you do that, and what did i do to you?? why did you think i deserved it? i did nothing but love you for godsake

why???

@Laura

User Profile: SisiJade
SisiJade April 14th, 2016

@Laura I would ask my real father why he did the things he did and left my mother and I before I was even born. I'd ask why he promised to stay in touch with me after I was ten and never did. I would ask why he never came to see me when I kept asking him to. I'd ask him why he went to jail. I'd ask him if he felt even a pang of guilt for leaving us. I'd ask if he still loved my mom and I like he claimed he did.

User Profile: backdrop12
backdrop12 April 14th, 2016

I would ask my mother :

Am I actually a failure ???

Due to the fact that I do some things that she dissaproves on due to religious reasons ^_^;;

April 14th, 2016

I would ask my ex boyfriend how he was capable of abandoning me when I had just opened up to him about my depression and suicidal thoughts.

3 replies
User Profile: learn
learn April 14th, 2016

@andwedrown

sorry to hear about it.i would defnitely like to hear about your depression and suicidal thoughts.

2 replies
April 17th, 2016

@learn

thank you so much for the offer! this has made me regain a little hope ;) however, i'm still relatively new to 7cups and i'm not sure if i'm ready to talk about everything just yet... i hope you understand!

1 reply
User Profile: learn
learn April 24th, 2016

@andwedrown Sure take your time. smiley

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Potat0
Potat0 April 14th, 2016

I'd ask my grandmother if she was sad before she left us.

2 replies
User Profile: 7cupsofAshley
7cupsofAshley April 14th, 2016

@Potat0 touches heart strings around the world. Honestly it really hits us to hear this.'

1 reply
User Profile: Potat0
Potat0 April 14th, 2016

@7cupsofAshley I truly appreciate the empathy. It's been a year since and I've never really talked about it. Baby steps, huh.

load more
load more
User Profile: Cricow78
Cricow78 April 14th, 2016

I would ask my father in law that passed away if he knew how much better he made my life and me just by knowing him.

User Profile: rifflynnane
rifflynnane April 14th, 2016

I would ask Albert Einstein what inspired him to be unique and never give 👆🏼up.

User Profile: therootcause
therootcause April 14th, 2016

I guess I'd ask Jesus whether he's....real? get some answers as to whether Christianity is legit? or I'd just go back and kind of hang out with Anne Boleyn. as a history nerd, this is a really hard question, haha.

1 reply
April 14th, 2016

@therootcause I understand how you feel. I ask the same question.

load more
User Profile: therootcause
therootcause April 14th, 2016

This is going to sound really stupid compared to all the deep and emotional responses, but for some reason this is really what I'd want to do if I could. I think I'd ask Emily Dickinson if I could marry her. And if she said no, I'd ask just to live with her and be with her. And we'd live in the house alone with a cat and we'd wake up whenever we wanted and live in a house away from everyone in the middle of a field where the sun shined down, and we'd write poetry and be content just to sit and stare at the world and not talk. And it sounds silly when I say it but that sounds like a perfect world to me.