Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
April 14th, 2016

I would ask my best friend if he is ok up there..

April 14th, 2016

I would ask my best friend if he is ok

April 14th, 2016

I grew up in a broken home but I never really knew the entire story. So given the chance I would ask my mom and dad the reason for their separation.

April 14th, 2016

I would ask my grandparents who passed away... If they're proud of me and the decisions I've made?

User Profile: camimiloves
camimiloves April 14th, 2016

I would ask my father to come back.

User Profile: lightBeach9354
lightBeach9354 April 14th, 2016

Did I make you proud?

April 14th, 2016

I would either talk to Ted Bundy, Ed Gein or Dr.Hare and I'd ask why I get these certain urges and why I'm like this

User Profile: kittie3
kittie3 April 14th, 2016

To my mom & dad : Why ?? 😪

User Profile: SilenceisSolace
SilenceisSolace April 14th, 2016

I would ask my ma'ma (great grandmother)

Why she was so different from the rest of my family, why she actually cared... And if she knew I loved her and still do.

User Profile: Armadillo91
Armadillo91 April 14th, 2016

I would talk to my nana to get to know her and her story.