Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: alonesomeryder
alonesomeryder April 14th, 2016

I would ask my great-great-grandfather if he knew who his real parents were? He was adopted when he was quite young. My 3G Grandmother said she "took him from his mother's arms". He was born about 1846 and came West with his adoptive parents. He ran away to fight for the North in the Civil War and was wounded. He returned and married the daughter or the farmer he was working for. He took his family West to work for the railroad pushing through Idaho and was accidentally killed one night when a dynamite blast went off too soon. He left 5 children and a young wife. He remains an enigma. I have never been able to trace his birth family.

User Profile: resourcefulShade4614
resourcefulShade4614 April 14th, 2016

I would ask my past self , exactly my 1;30 am yesterday self , what I was thinking looking at the phone when I should have been studying.

the answer would probably be ''meh'' but yeah....

User Profile: gothwaldo
gothwaldo April 14th, 2016

what happens is it easier to be dead

User Profile: learn
learn April 14th, 2016

I would ask Donald Trump why he hates Muslim so much?

User Profile: Headspace123
Headspace123 April 14th, 2016

@Laura I would ask my friend why he took his life.

User Profile: MuffinsandUnicorns
MuffinsandUnicorns April 14th, 2016

I would ask Virginia Woolf how she knew it was time to quit.

I would ask my ex-boyfriend if he ever had any feelings for me or if he was just using me because I resembled his ex.

April 14th, 2016

I would ask my mom why she won't get help with her drinking problem and put her kids through stress

User Profile: Sadness453
Sadness453 April 14th, 2016

I would ask my grandpa why he had to leave this world so early.

User Profile: imherexoxo
imherexoxo April 14th, 2016

@Laura I'd ask my deseased sister why she ended her life without warning

User Profile: cloudhands
cloudhands April 14th, 2016

@Laura Jim Morrison, and I'd ask him what he thought about Dubstep