Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
April 14th, 2016

@laura I would ask my old mentor who killed herself why was this her last resort, basically just why. This loss was difficult for me because she use to be the one talking me out of suicide . Its a very big reality check that its real and it can happen to anyone

User Profile: Searching94
Searching94 April 14th, 2016

i would ask my grandmother As a woman how I may define myself without using my experiences?

User Profile: Imyme
Imyme April 14th, 2016

Alive, past. Anyone.

What happening in the past is the most regretful?

my answer to that are the wars. Because in ancient times, they have such amazing architecture, buildings, sculptures, art, islands, cities, clothing, culture.

User Profile: redPapaya4821
redPapaya4821 April 14th, 2016

@Laura I think I would ask A. A. Milne to tell me one more story, just one more.

That would be nice I think <3

User Profile: Mirriam
Mirriam April 14th, 2016

I would ask him if its possible to see each- other again.. I would ask him when he is gonna come back to me :( been a year without him.:(

3 replies
April 14th, 2016

@Mirriam I know how that feels. Patience and time can tell. But if love doesn't answer then sometimes we have to accept the things we can't change.

2 replies
User Profile: Mirriam
Mirriam April 17th, 2016

@MusicalJustice23 I dont wanna accept. I will fight for him as much as I can

1 reply
April 18th, 2016

@Mirriam I know hun. But you can only fight for so long. But I hope things turn out good. Keep your head up. Remember to love yourself no matter what happens.

load more
load more
load more
April 14th, 2016

I don't know

User Profile: affectionateTortoise66
affectionateTortoise66 April 14th, 2016

I would ask my grandfather a question on building things and stuff if he was still alive

User Profile: Andromeda32
Andromeda32 April 14th, 2016

@Laura I would want to talk to my brothers biodad and ask why he left him and my mom when he was born

User Profile: OldWestSpirit
OldWestSpirit April 14th, 2016

I would ask my dad why nothing I did ever pleased him and why he regretted me being born.

User Profile: Andromeda32
Andromeda32 April 14th, 2016

@Laura I would ask my brother's biodad why he left my mom and him when he was born