Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: WriteABook
WriteABook April 14th, 2016

I would like to have a chat with JKR about book writing...

User Profile: Strengthtobend
Strengthtobend April 14th, 2016

I've seen this and left this notification up for a bit now.... I've thought how it would be to ask the person who molested me why he did it and how could he have been like a father to me and stolen all of my innocence along with causing years of hardship for my family not to mention the emotional turmoil and brokenness I still struggle with today.... But I know that would be pointless so instead I would either speak to my grams and see how she is doing or speak to my loves grams and ask her for insight into what he and I are going through.

User Profile: PapaFranku66
PapaFranku66 April 14th, 2016

I would ask washington state why is incest illegal.

User Profile: Emilllll
Emilllll April 14th, 2016

I'd ask God what did I do to deserve the girlfriend I have today, I'd also ask him why can't I accept happiness when it's clearly right in front of me.

User Profile: roxyblocy13765
roxyblocy13765 April 14th, 2016

@Laura

I would ask my ex boyfriend why he let me do all those bad things to him and ask my.Mom why she is being so hard on me I'm not perfect and tell her Sorry for not being the perfect daughter

User Profile: roxyblocy13765
roxyblocy13765 April 14th, 2016

I would ask my ex boyfriend why he let me do all those bad things to him and ask my MOM why she is being so hard on me and say sorry for not being the perfect daughter

User Profile: scarletCoconut6258
scarletCoconut6258 April 14th, 2016

@Laura

i would ask the person I like, why can't you give this a try and take a chance on me. I may be far but it doesn't mean I can't love you just the same way the person near you can. I might even love you more than she can. So why?

User Profile: LostMina
LostMina April 14th, 2016

I would definitely ask my mom whether she's seen the amazing things I've done because of the motivation she's given me. I'd hug her and make sure she were okay too....I miss her but i wouldnt want her to worry and I'd let her know that more than anything

User Profile: independentTortoise2251
independentTortoise2251 April 14th, 2016

@Laura

I would ask my grandmother who committed suicide when my mom was pregnant with me. I would want to know what she thinks of everything that has happened in my life and if she has anything important to tell me.

User Profile: marvel218
marvel218 April 14th, 2016

@Laura I would ask my mom why she can't understand my social anxiety