Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: LethalUnicorn
LethalUnicorn April 14th, 2016

I would either ask my future self if all of... this... was worth it, or I would go back and ask my grandfather if he'd be proud of me if he were alive today. He was an engineer and I'm the first one in my family since him to become one (assuming I don't burn/flunk out), and I get a lot of comments on how "my grandfather would be proud" when I improvise some solution to a real-world problem. But I can't figure out if it's sarcastic or not... and it would be nice to have someone be proud of me I guess.

User Profile: IWannaBehappy19
IWannaBehappy19 April 14th, 2016

Well i said few days ago that i would ask my best friend why she hasn't kick me out of her life yet.. well now she did :-! :-[

User Profile: badhabits24
badhabits24 April 14th, 2016

I'd ask Sojourner Truth how she found such courage & powerful conviction in her triply jeopardized identity

User Profile: AnaLisa8910
AnaLisa8910 April 15th, 2016

I would ask my dead father if he would accept the fact that I'm pansexual.

User Profile: Liag0871
Liag0871 April 15th, 2016

Why do the good die and the bad allowed to live :(

User Profile: Sarahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sarahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh April 15th, 2016

@Laura My dead grandparents, they died before I was born... I want them to at least know that I exist in whatever world the dead go to.

April 15th, 2016

I'd ask my papa if he's proud of me

User Profile: whoscarol
whoscarol April 15th, 2016

i'd ask god why we live with so much violence and nothing seems to get better. I'd ask someone, anyone - who could help me understand - why i fail with almost everything

April 15th, 2016

I would ask my ex-boyfriend if he could ever love me again and would he try again

User Profile: September88
September88 April 15th, 2016

I would ask Nicole Simpson if OJ did it.