Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: Jessgirl5
Jessgirl5 April 15th, 2016

If ask Pouie if he blames Sweet for the crash and if he was in a lot of pain before he passed.

or id ask Nana and My uncle if they're proud of how the family is.

User Profile: hopefullisy
hopefullisy April 15th, 2016

I would ask God the simple question of why

User Profile: OctoberRainbow
OctoberRainbow April 15th, 2016

I would ask my boyfriend why he won't say he loves me after being in a relationship for almost a year and a half.

User Profile: secretNectarine2010
secretNectarine2010 April 15th, 2016

I would ask my grandmother why my dad doesn't love me and why she didn't give up with him

User Profile: tgrg
tgrg April 15th, 2016

@Laura I'd ask my mom why she told me she didn't love me. I'd ask why she said she wanted to kill herself because of me. I'd ask why she said she'd hope I'd get raped with a foster family. I'd ask why she had to hit me. Why she had to give up on me. I'm not with her right now, not anymore, but if ask why. It's all I think about.

2 replies
April 15th, 2016

@tgrg i am so sorry for all that happened to u. You know, u are aweosme the way you are.

Just ask her and make peace with it.

Love.

load more
April 15th, 2016

I would ask my mother why she's so easy (not only sexually, but to use and manipulate as well). It just brought on more and more hardships for the both of us.

User Profile: Savannah143
Savannah143 April 15th, 2016

I would ask my mom who passed away, "are you still with me in spirit? And if so, how do I know or not?" I have a lot of questions actually. "Do you forgive me for all the words I've ever said to you during our arguments?" "Are you proud of me?" "Why did you leave so soon?"

April 15th, 2016

I would ask my Dad why he spends time with another woman"friend" on phone and why he can't give my Mom a break OR the respect that she deserves.

I would ask my sister what should I do to get her approval? To make her see that I spare a lot of time for her. I would ask what should I do?

April 15th, 2016

I would ask George Washington what having wooden teeth is like, and if termites have ever been an issue for him.

1 reply
User Profile: Erii
Erii April 15th, 2016

@IBmeUByou

That is a really good question, although wasn't it proven that he actually had ivory teeth? Still, made me laugh today, so thank you!

load more
April 15th, 2016

I would ask Siddhartha Gautama his true, unembellished life's story.