Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: JennaLovesYou
JennaLovesYou December 1st, 2015

I would ask my parents if they forgive me for all the suffering I gave them when I was a teen

User Profile: findingbalance95
findingbalance95 December 1st, 2015

I would ask the Beatles how they came up with all their brilliant ideas

User Profile: selfdisciplinedCup8115
selfdisciplinedCup8115 December 1st, 2015

If I could ask annything to anyone I would ask my grandfather how did he kept himself so optimistic always

User Profile: aBee420
aBee420 December 1st, 2015

I would ask a Know-all if my existence is valid.enlightened

User Profile: helloSpruce7193
helloSpruce7193 December 1st, 2015

I would ask why do people think that I am fine??

User Profile: AlanRY
AlanRY December 1st, 2015

TO MY FUTURE SELF: Am I making the best decision? Will I be OK?

Future self: You're making it the best you can, you will be OK. Trust and dare greatly.

December 1st, 2015

I would ask my grandmas one i never met and one i had only 10 years with about their life and just hang out with them..

Also i would ask my future self how did i survive though all of this and did i actually gain people i can trust.

User Profile: AnimalHugger
AnimalHugger December 1st, 2015

I would ask my mother why wasn't i good enough with the way i was

User Profile: DaisyDarling
DaisyDarling December 1st, 2015

I will maybe ask my favorite illustrators if they want to illustrate my story! :)

User Profile: Wanderlustig
Wanderlustig December 1st, 2015

dear future me,

I know you once decided to look into the future and that's what I'm doing while writing this. I know I that your currently looking back, but just to check out what you achieved - trust me, just a little look to the past to the 1st of December 2015.

Just ask yourself, if you achieved that what you wanted to achieve - if you are that, what you want to be. Currently I want to be happy. I want to give my best in school and I'm dreaming of a practical or a time in my life where I live in France. No matter what's happening currently - I always want to stay me. I don't want to be scared because there will happen war. I want to stay positive and share positive vibes to improve our world, I want to believe that there's something good in this world - because I'm part of it. I want to write a book. Maybe someday I'm still not finished but keep writing or start something new. I want to honor my grandpa and spread his thought with the world. I want to be vegan and minimalism. I want to live in Berlin and to travel. I want to inspire and create magic. I'd love to still have contact with just a few people - just those who are really important to me.

But the most important question, I'd like to ask you

Are you happy with your life?

Do you still dream? Did you wrote a book? Do you inspire people? What are you doing good for this world?

All the best for you for the rest of your futur - stay happy and do your best,

your moi from the past