Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: Erii
Erii April 15th, 2016

I would ask my abuela if she was truly proud of me even after all the mistakes I've made in my life. She died before I was a teenager and I've wanted nothing more than to have her positivity to guide me through all of the rough patches I've had in my life.

April 15th, 2016

Jesus.Why me? Why die on the cross for me? I don't understand how you love me so much, knowing what I will fail at next. AND still love Me With all your heart . I would ask you to help me understand my emotions, hardships and why am i so random? How can i forgive the way you do?

User Profile: tallTalker7163
tallTalker7163 April 15th, 2016

i would ask God what did I do to deserve all this pain

User Profile: Retrocegrad17
Retrocegrad17 April 15th, 2016

@laura I would ask my grandma if she's proud of me. If I am doing what I am supposed to do.

User Profile: heiots
heiots April 15th, 2016

@Laura I'd ask God why we're constantly searching for answers.

User Profile: SDjulie52
SDjulie52 April 15th, 2016

At the risk of seriously not fitting in with this thread, I'd want to ask Elon Musk about plans to colonize Mars and the prospects that our society has, with its current level of advancement, to be able to travel to and inhabit another Earth-like planet.

User Profile: Anna1090
Anna1090 April 15th, 2016

@Laura I would ask my brother who commited suicide why he did that why he just couldnt stay with me and watch me grow up and teach me how to be amzing like he was

3 replies
User Profile: fearlessBeing2044
fearlessBeing2044 April 15th, 2016

@Anna1090

... I hear you

1 reply
User Profile: quickwittedPrune7385
quickwittedPrune7385 April 16th, 2016

load more
User Profile: quickwittedPrune7385
quickwittedPrune7385 April 16th, 2016

@Anna1090 zomeboby Askew me das i happy with muy life and thats a no....evertime i a bouy they Asís me out bit mostró of them say. Its this hot ring about u i justo wont somebody crear me like im normal and stop asking will i date them huh....its a shame thats its justo about ser them hace solemne hice to talo to u unos what i mean

load more
User Profile: theblackcrown
theblackcrown April 15th, 2016

@Laura I'd ask my girlfriend why she loves me. Not in a depressing way, but in an affectionate way because I have no idea what I did to deserve her.

1 reply
User Profile: lavenderSugar71
lavenderSugar71 April 15th, 2016

@theblackcrown I know what you mean.

load more
User Profile: fearlessBeing2044
fearlessBeing2044 April 15th, 2016

I'd ask my dad... why you're taking revenge from me?

User Profile: Purpledinosaur
Purpledinosaur April 15th, 2016

I would ask my great grandma what she thinks of my art. Or I would ask my dad why he won't try to contact me.