Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: KyleeWhiting
KyleeWhiting April 15th, 2016

@Laura Would ask my friend Emrie if even though through the confusion and our friendship, and her troubles, my own, if she will go out with me?

User Profile: KyleeWhiting
KyleeWhiting April 15th, 2016

@Laura i would like to say that as true as the question is, if you do not mind i used this to ask her out in real time.

User Profile: Sey123
Sey123 April 15th, 2016

I would ask my mom if she regrets the hurtful things she has ever said or done to me? And if so, why hasn't ever apologized?

User Profile: MiserableBot
MiserableBot April 15th, 2016

@Laura

I would choose an MMA fighter: CM Punk. I would ask him if he would like to do an interview with the GREAT Howard Stern.

User Profile: CallMeVespers
CallMeVespers April 15th, 2016

I would ask Jesus who was really crucified on the cross. Christians believe if was Jesus; Muslims believe it was one of the apostles.

April 15th, 2016

I would ask my dad if he was proud of me and if he loved me.

User Profile: AlliAsh
AlliAsh April 15th, 2016

I would ask my friend who was murdered, who killed him.

User Profile: TrashCan04
TrashCan04 April 15th, 2016

I ask everyday. Mom, please come and take me from here. I can't take it anymore.

User Profile: jamessy
jamessy April 15th, 2016

Karl Marx

In hindsight how would he adapt his theory and his response to the ways it's been abused. As he is basically the father to all socialist and communist theory it would be interesting to see his view.

User Profile: SakuraHikari
SakuraHikari April 16th, 2016

I would love to ask Edison Thomas Alva how he came up with his inventions and how did he know such wonderful things could be created?smiley