Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: jetsetjulie
jetsetjulie April 16th, 2016

I'd ask my ex-fiance why he chose to leave me

April 16th, 2016

@Laura ; I would ask George Washington, why?

User Profile: EbellablueAilse
EbellablueAilse April 16th, 2016

@Laura I would ask my mother (who passed away) if she could forgive me for not saying goodbye.

User Profile: OpenSmile49
OpenSmile49 April 16th, 2016

I would ask my friend's mother (who is deceased) to tell me about their relationship.

User Profile: sincereWriter3859
sincereWriter3859 April 16th, 2016

For my grandpa in heaven, I'd ask him to tell me his whole lifestory because now that I'm older, I really want to know what kept him smiling even while his heart slowly failed him on that hospital bed.

User Profile: LittleLily
LittleLily April 16th, 2016

I would ask my best friend why she did what she did and if she understood that three years later I'd be in grief counseling for it

April 16th, 2016

I would ask my non-verbal, autistic son what he needs to be happy.

April 16th, 2016

I'd ask my future self if we get out PhD or die young like we thought we would when we were a kid. And to my father, why he thought taking his anger out on little kids was an acceptable thing to do

User Profile: niceMap6412
niceMap6412 April 16th, 2016

I would ask my dad if he really loves me lr he just acts like that to make me happy . in some cases i know he does but sometimes he just shows the real self and i really don't knkw . i want to know his real feelings for me . i know he loves me because im his child but i . im not sure anymore . and i would never ask that to him because im pretty sure that will break his heart 😢

User Profile: phoenixjrh
phoenixjrh April 16th, 2016

@Laura I would ask my mom if she's proud of me.