Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: CattieWinchest
CattieWinchest April 16th, 2016

I would ask my best friend if she still loves me and if she still enjoys my company.

User Profile: molieamooli
molieamooli April 16th, 2016

i would just ask "what did i ever do to you to deserve this?" , to alot of people

April 16th, 2016

I would ask my old me where dafuq are you but he's long gone anyway 😂

User Profile: LoriT526
LoriT526 April 16th, 2016

Ask my brother if he forgives me for not allowing him to stay with me. He overdosed and passed away about a month later.

Love and miss you Joey 2/1/81-2/12/07

User Profile: molieamooli
molieamooli April 16th, 2016

I feel so stupid, everyone here have real problems .........

3 replies
User Profile: ALStella
ALStella April 16th, 2016

@molieamooli we all fighting in our own battles.

User Profile: thatonegirl99
thatonegirl99 April 16th, 2016

Everyone deals with things differently, just because you're problems may seem "smaller" than someone elses doesnt mean they're insignificant.

@molieamooli

April 16th, 2016

@molieamooli Same

load more

I would ask My Husband Michael If He forgives me for my Stupidity and If he still loves me and his children. #ilovethem/lifetoo

User Profile: thatonegirl99
thatonegirl99 April 16th, 2016

I'd ask my mother why she never loved me... and what more could i have done to atleast get some form of affection from her, instead of just resentment..

@Laura

April 16th, 2016

I'd ask my freinds why they put up with me

User Profile: ofwolvesandmen
ofwolvesandmen April 16th, 2016

i think i would probably ask Morrissey if the overwhelming loneliness he sings about ever goes away or if you have to feel this way your whole life

User Profile: Fallen1234
Fallen1234 April 16th, 2016

I would ask my grandma why she hates me so much, why she puts me down.

@Laura