Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: DreamerForLife90
DreamerForLife90 April 17th, 2016

Agatha Christie. What were your secrets to finding self love?

@Laura

User Profile: understandingBeechwood1287
understandingBeechwood1287 April 17th, 2016

I would go back an ask myself, 14yrs ago to talk about what things I needed to do different so I would not be in the situation I am in now, an still be happy married an not devastated ending in divorce with a cheating wife, or maybe tell myself to just kill my self then, before I had kids so it would not effect anyone an I would just be gone. As you can see I am not having a good night, even though I had a good day it all crashes in the end, with nobody to be with, an no friends an the kids asleep, i am tired of crying my self to sleep , praying seems to make it worse mostly. So why. I don't have an will never have anyone in my life, i just cant take anymore bad things an there is yet more to come. Sorry for the rant,

User Profile: UltravioletWoolf
UltravioletWoolf April 17th, 2016

I would probably ask Lee Harvey Oswald what exactly happened on that fateful day of November 22nd, 1963.

User Profile: Vickyharris
Vickyharris April 17th, 2016

I would ask my Dad why he done what he did to me when I was little.. Pushing me down on to the ground, hitting me constantly then trying to make me become homeless. He said I was a mistake when I was born and when I was 6 years old he told me that he wanted to put me up for adoption

April 17th, 2016

My bio father, i know loved Me but He was murdered. I was 8. So i have allot to ask. As my ex why and how could He give up on me when he vowed for better or worst.

User Profile: Luliechan
Luliechan April 17th, 2016

I would ask my ex why she made me culpabilize so much for breaking up with her because I didn't loved her like she loved me, telling me I broke her life and insulting me lot, while she got into a relationship with my friend a few days after...

User Profile: Fairyonacid
Fairyonacid April 17th, 2016

I would ask all my past "friends" and current "friends", why wasn't I good enough and Why am I always left on the sidelines?

User Profile: kritiskapersona
kritiskapersona April 17th, 2016

I would ask my mother why she gave a birth to me. I always have been the weak kitten; i had to born but i have never been worth living (when kitties born, the weakest one are killing by sinking them). Her mother told me, she had bussines problems, something with jail, and if she would be pregnant, she wouldn't have to go to jail. I would ask my parents why did they do this to me? Even if you're were not suppousted to be born (sex without condom or something) - you still have to be loved by your parents, right? My dad kinda loves me, but mother hates me. Now I don't know where is she, what i she. I live with my grandmother, and she is all I got.

*Sorry for my english*

User Profile: TheRedLady666
TheRedLady666 April 17th, 2016

My future self about the events of the next twenty years

User Profile: AngelzAreCool101
AngelzAreCool101 April 17th, 2016

I would ask the late star David Bowie, "So... Ziggy, You ever became Starman?" Haha only the fans would understand one if these questions to his unique and questionable personality. Haha